Chapter 8

My "father" walked in.

"Fuck...." I whispered. I bent down under the table pretending like I dropped something.

I grabbed my phone and texted Connor.

To: Connor

My "dad" is here

From: Connor

Should we go?

I tried to look up at him but hit my head in the process.

"Oww!" i yelled rubbing my head.

My dad looked at us.

"THATS WHERE YOU WENT YOU BASTARD! LETS GO YOUR COMING WITH ME!" He screamed through clenched teeth.

I looked over and saw Jc on the phone. I looked worriedly at my father. He was thinking of a fast plan.

He charged at me and tried to pick me up but I did a belly slide across the tile floor.

He looked at me confused.

"I hope you remember that I played softball and volleyball. Oh wait you wouldn't because your were always getting drunk and were never fucking there!" I yelled with tears stinging my hazel eyes.

I saw lights outside. The cops.

I jumped on my dad's back and put him in a head lock.

The last thing I did to him before the cops came and grabbed both his hands and clipped silver hand cuffs on his wrists.

"You whore. You will never get away with this." he said through clenched teeth.

"I'm pretty sure I just did." I said with my hand on my hip.

We watched him get put in the police car and one of the officers walked over to me.

"We will have to set a court date. What day will be good for you?" the tall man asked.

"I can probably do tomorrow or sometime next week." I told him.

"Monday? 2:00pm sound good?" he asked.(a/n: idfk how this works so deal with it lol)

"Yea I'll call into work that day."

We shook hands and we watched them drive away.

-Monday-

I woke up at 10:00am and jumped in the shower.

When I got out I put on a flowy black skirt that went about mid thigh with a coral short sleeve shirt on top. I then blow dried my hair and put it in a high pony tail. When i finished that i decided i would do i cat eye and put on mascara.

I walked out of the bathroom and put on coral vans. I decided i wouldnt put bracelets on. I guess i need proof if they ask me something and i dont want to have anything to fiddle with or to distract me.

I checked to time and it was 12:15, i walked down stairs and found the guys in the kitchen.

"Can one of you come with me?" i asked.

"i will go." Connor said.

i nodded and got a juice box out of the fridge.

Jc stomped out of the kitchen.

"Whats up with him?" i asked.

Kian shrugged.

"Maybe you should talk to him." Ricky said. i started to walk out. "Be careful he might make a move, he really likes you Cole."

"He better not be doing this because i took a juice box, thats the only thing i am scared of." i said walking out.

I walked upstairs to his room and knocked on the door. "Go away."

"Jc, its cole." i said.

"I dont want to talk to anyone." he mumbled.

"Jc. Let me in now." i said sternly getting a little pissed off.

I heard him get up from where ever he was sitting and opened the door. I walked in and sat on his computer chair.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"Why did you stomp out of the kitchen?" i asked.

"Because." he said.

"You have to have some kind of reason. No one stomps off for no reason." I told him.

"Why do i have to tell you?"

"Because if its about me takeing a juice box im going to slap the shit out of you."

"Its not the juice box. I dont give a flying shit about the juice box."

"Jc please tell me."

"FIne." he said taking a deep breath. "I wanted to go with you to the court."

"Then go talk to Connor, do rock paper scissors or something i dont care who goes." i told him.

He walked out and i saw him go down stairs.

-5 minutes later-

Jc and Connor came running up stairs.

"Cant you just pick who goes?" Jc asked.

"Nope you two have to figure it out." i said. "Do rock, paper, scissors."

"Rock, Paper, Scissors." They both said while hitting their fists against their palms.

"Rock beats scissors dumbass!" Connor yelled.

Jc looked at me for help. "Sorry Jc but it does."

"HA!" Connor said. I just rolled my eyes.

"Best out of three." I told them.

Both of them groaned. They played two more rounds and Connor won the whole thing.

"Jc your not very good at rock, paper, scissors." i said shaking my head.

he crossed his arms over his chest and fake cried. I rolled my eyes and looked at the time, 1:23.

"Connor lets go, it starts at 2." i said.

We walked down stairs and said bye to the guys and left.

Damn this was nerve wracking....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Allo

How's everyone's day? Lol sorry if there's typos I typed some on my computer rather then my phone.

Byeeeeeeeeee