Chapter 23

Connor's POV
I can't believe she did this. I can't believe it. I know it's because of the hate. I wanted to make a vlog or something but I knew that might make it worse so I didn't but I know if she wakes up we are making a video.

Right now the guys and I are sitting in the hospital waiting to hear news. Right when we walked into the bathroom and saw her fall we called.

A doctor walked out.

"Are you here for Nicole?" He asked.

"Yes." I managed to choke out.

"She's in a coma. I'm sorry but we don't think she will make it. She lost a lot of blood. You may see her at this time though." He told us. "One at a time."

"I'll go first." Trevor said. "Unless you want to." He looked at me.

"I'll go last." I told him.

One of the boys after the other went and finally it was my turn. I told them not to tell me how she looked or anything. I didn't want it to be better for me because I already knew how she looked. (A/N: sorry if this doesn't make sense just go with it haha)

Kian walked in looking like he was about to cry.

I got up and hugged him.

"Does she look bad?" I asked.

He just nodded.

I walked out. I sighed and walked into her room. She was pale and her arms were wrapped in gauze and everything. They had a heart monitor on (obviously) and it was really annoying and I wished I didn't hear it.

I sat down in the chair that was by the hospital bed.

"Hey Nicole. Sorry about the fans. And about anything I have done." I was speechless. I didn't really know what to say. I grabbed her hand. "Your hand is so cold." I whispered. "They are always cold and I remember I would always take them and try and heat them up but it never worked. Even in the middle of summer they are ice cold. Sometimes I wish I was there to try and warm them up." I smiled remembering all the times I have tried to warm them. "I love you Cole. Always remember that."

I sat in there a little longer. Just holding her hand and talking to her. Memories flooding into my mind.

"I love you Cole." I whispered. I kissed her on the lips and started to get up when I heard a raspy voice.

"Connor."

"COLE!" I yelled. I hugged her. "Never ever ever do that again!" I told her.

"Water." She said.
(A/N: I started giggling when I wrote that cuz I thought of that one Spongebob episode)

I pressed the button for the nurse.

"Oh you're awake!" The nurse said smiling. "Let me run and get you some water."

"Cole." I said again. "Please don't do that again."

The nurse came back in and handed Nicole the water.

She finished drinking it and could talk again.

"I'm sorry Connor." She said looking down. "Im a total suicidal fuck up who doesn't deserve anything. Especially someone like you."

"I'm pretty sure I don't deserve you." I told her. "You are amazing in every way shape and form. Your laugh is like hearing bells, your eyes are the perfect hazel color, your smile is beautiful, your personality is amazing, including your dumb corny jokes, your perfect."

She blushed. "Thanks Con. I don't know what to say."

We looked at each other for a minute.

"Do you know when I leave?" She asked.

"No but I can ask if you would like." I told her

"Can you?"

"Of course." I got up and walked out. "When does Nicole get released?" I asked the doctor.

"She can leave in...." he looked at his clip board. "She can leave tomorrow afternoon at 1:00." He said with a smile.

"Thanks." I smiled back. I told Nicole that she will be able to leave tomorrow and I will be back to pick her up but I need to shower as well as the rest of the boys so I will see her tomorrow.

I pecked her lips and left.

Man I love her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi!

Sorry haven't updated in a while
I was going to have something else happen but decided to do this sooooo yea

I'll try to update soon I've been really busy sorry

Byeeeeee