Chapter 2

I got out the bar very angry. I didn't like the way Berett was not taking me in serious. I didn't know where to go but I just walked forward. Then, my phone rang. It was a number that I didn't had so I answered a little bit nervous.

- Hello?

- Omg, did you just said ''hello''?! How about hello beautiful, I've missed you so much!

- Excuse me?

- Nick, Sup, it's me, Trish... what happened to your voice? It's something wrong? You all right?

- Trish?!

- Heeelll no! It's your grandmother, neighbor Stella from the 3th floor! Where are you?

- I just got out from a bar near the train station... Why are you calling me now?

- Perfect! Can you come and take me home? I'm in front of the statue,  I was going to a bar too for clear my mind from such a long flight!

- Are you mocking me? Isn't funny... If it's a Paris joke, please stop, I'm not in the mood.

- Are you stupid? Didn't you hear that I'm going where you are? Move your ass here!

- Stop talking with me like that Trish...

- I'm older than you! Can you take me, please?

- Just one year Trish... If that's a prank, it's not good...

- Just come ...

I went angrier where she told me to go just to see a halarious prank. I was sure that she was lying. 

Trish was my best friend since kindergarten. We grew with each other even our parents did not like to be together with us too much. She is an impulsive kind, possessive and very stubborn on the outside but when you get to know her she is very fragile just like an innocent child. We did karate together to escape from those who annoyed us. Her mother was a kind and beautiful woman from what I've head, but she died, in the same plane like my father. He always told me that they gonna met each other on the other side when the world will end. Their death caused our big fight. I blamed her for my father's death and she blames me for her mother's. We when we made the pace, we fall in love with each other. It was lovely for like few months... but in order to deal with the pain from Valerie's death, (Trish's mother), Mister Bruno drowned in his work and in this way, he decided to move with Trish in France.

Trish tried to change his decision, telling him that she can get over it with me by her side, that she is in love even she is just thirteen. Even with all of his daughter's prayers, mister Bruno considered it, an attraction that will pass over the time. In the day we broke up, she told me that she will never come back and would it be nice to forget everything and find another girl to love more than I could ever love her. I was thirteen myself and it was heartbreaking for me to get over for a loss of another loved person.

I cared too much for her and so, I found an addiction that made me feel cool and made me forget who I was and who I loved that much. Cigarets helped me to forget her in time. We keept in touch for a while, she cried most of the time when we were taking so I decided to let her go and by the time passing, our conversations were getting so basics: ''hi. sup?'' ''hello, fine, you?'' ''fine''.

Although I couldn't believe that she could possibly return, even she practically screamed at me that is true, I went to the statue as she orders me. She was there... She was sitting in front of musical instruments shop. Her hair was blonde with a few pink highlights. In her ears, she had three earrings on the left. Was wearing a shirt with targets that looked good with her big chest and skinny black jeans. In her hand, she had a black biker jacket and beside her was a big black trailer. Her blue eyes were sparkling in the sun's light.