Chapter 4.

I was running like crazy on the valleys of the park while disturbing anyone's attention by asking if they saw a girl in danger. No one seemed to care so I lost my temper. I was desperate until I heard a scream from one of the bushes near me. I stopped in front of the bush and people gathered around me.
I saw Olivia's ginger hair and I panicked, so I called her name.

   - OLIVIAAAA!!

   -Ni...ck...

  I've entered into the bush and get Aron out, throwing him away on the street. I looked into his angry eyes and punched him until someone separated us. He stood up in his feets spit blood from his lip and ran away laughing like a Psycho.

  Olivia was laying on the ground crying and shaking. Her t-shirt was ripped off and her zipper from her pants was open. I was afraid that I arrived too late so I put my jacket on her shoulders and took her in my arms.

- Shh shhh, you are safe now. Everything is gonna be fine... You are with me now...

She looked at me with a frozen look and then fainted in my arms or just fell asleep. I didn't know what to do so I decided to take her to my home on a piggyback ride. On the way home, Olivia opened her eyes but I told her to close them so she can rest.

Once reached home, things got complicated. I brought home a girl with ripped off the cloth and that wasn't the best idea ever cause my own family considered me the one to blame the moment I step a foot in with her on my arms.

It appears that everyone was waiting for me and all the looks turned on me when I walked in. I took her to my room and came back for my punishment which I knew that was going to be a long conversation about being the bad boy that I wasn't. So I stood calm and peacefully on my seat prepared.

My mother came to me and fixed my hair. She used to fix my hair whenever I made a mistake and it was her way to show me that is no good in doing bad to people. I could've to support any insult or wound but that gesture was heartbreaking for me. That disappointment in her eyes, I couldn't bear it and my heart started to beat faster like I did something terrible which I wasn't.

- Can you explain what is going on?

- Well... It's hard to explain...

- You can start with the subject that interests us the most, which is the GIRL! Said Trish full of authority while she was putting her leg on the other.

- I suggest you stay out of it. It's none of your business!

- I think it is!

Mom smashes the table with her fist.

- Teresa, stop it. It's my duty as a mother. Nick, dear, have I ever mistaken to you? Have I EVER ask you about anything that happened in your life? Tell us, or we will get to a conclusion.

- That's why I'm here... To clarify anything. Why are so serious?! I didn't do anything!

- And what should we believe, NICKOLAS?!

- IN ME! To believe me!

Mother got mad. She was shaking and I didn't saw her like that since my father's death.

- The week is not ended yet and you brought home a girl half naked! What should I believe, tell me! TELL ME, what should I believe?

Mom never screamed at me the way she was doing now. I couldn't bear it so I stood up.

- Mom, calm down! I know that our relationship was rough in the past few years but how can you think of such a madness from me?! I'm your son, why don't you trust me?!