Chapter 10

🤫 Smut warning! If you don't like it - don't read it. 🤫
————————————————————

Two words. That's all it took. You would have never expected Jae to be a rough person, whenever you thought about it you always came to the conclusion that he was very vanilla. It turns out you were completely wrong.
Those soft lips connected with yours harshly, it became a fight of teeth and tongue quickly. His tongue flicked over your lower lip and gave it a slight tug, a shot of adrenaline rushed through you.
His hands gripped you tightly, but never too tight. Jae pulled you forward on his lap, you went with it and then moved back again. The sudden grinding motion shocked both of you.

"Do that again," he commanded in a low voice.

You did as you were told and rolled your hips forward, you glided over his lap and he gave a heavy sigh. The look on his face right now was something you wanted to frame, he was gorgeous. All traces of the shy, cute and slightly nerdy boy had been erased. The lust in his eyes lured you in, you kissed him this time. Taking control of the kiss, it wasn't long before your languid licks and bites had him letting out small whines.

"Bedroom?" He gasped out as your lips moved to his sharp jaw. You mumbled a yes against his soft neck. Below you, jae grabbed your thighs tightly and hoisted you up as he stood. Your legs squeezed around his tiny waist.

"Which door?" You pointed towards the black door with hyper realistic roses creeping up the corners, he pushed the handle down and stumbled into your room.

The room was spotless, you silently thanked your mild OCD for making sure you kept the flat clean. Your back hit the soft mattress of your bed, the springs creaked a little - muffled by the mattress stuffing. Jae looked down at you, slowly kneeling atop you and bringing himself to face you. He grinned sheepishly and then kissed you gently. With a soft laugh you wrapped your arms around his neck. He let his body align perfectly to yours, he pushed your legs apart as he lined his pelvis up with yours.

Jae let out a small groan as he made his way down your neck, peppering you with small kisses. One of his shaking hands came up to the front of your blue button-down blouse, he looked to you for permission. You have a small nod, wanting to look away when he began undoing the buttons but finding yourself unable.

"Y/N," his voice was a soft mumble against your collar bones.

"Hm?" You felt too dazed to form coherent words.

"You're so beautiful," his hands undid the last button on your blouse and pushed away the thin fabric.
His soft gasp filled the room as he took in your chest, you felt something twitch against your inner thigh.

"Don't just stare at me!" You buried your head in your arm, suddenly feeling bare and embarrassed.

"If I take mine off will you feel better?"

"A little."

He laughed and moved to strip his own shirt from his body. You bit your lip in anticipation, giggling when he teased you by pushing his shirt down as soon as he'd pulled it up. After a while you got fed up.
You moved out from under him, grabbing the shirt yourself and pulling it over his head. You sat back and marveled. Jae wasn't built like a rugby player that's for sure, but he wasn't all skin and bones like you'd thought he would be. There was some light toning to his stomach, giving him a wiry but sexy look. He squirmed under your gaze.

"Hey, I don't like being stared at either."

"What if I said I was enjoying the view?" Your tone was cheeky and daring now. Jae pushed you back down onto the bed, he gave you an evil look before pushing his hips into yours firmly but leisurely. As if he had all the time in the world.
Your throat worked wildly, unable to speak after feeling his bulge on your crotch. Now the nerves were beginning to set in.