Til Death Do Us Part

Her eyes flutter shut as she had taken the last sip in her glass. The last sip of the night.

Convincing her to come here was easier than he had thought. But convincing her to love him, failed way worse than he could have ever imagined.

They were every thing for years, it was David and Liza taking on the world. Until she laid eyes on another man. The man who ruined everything they'd ever had. Their memories meant nothing to her.

All because of him.

Her eyes slowly reopen as she dizzily looks at him. He smiles at her, she blankly stares back. No emotion, not even a sight of the love that he craved to receive from her.

He pounds his fist against the table causing her to drowsily jump at the sudden commotion.

Her blinks become slower, her eyes barely staying open. And were hardly visible as her pupils silently rolled to the back of her head.

She wasn't tired.

"I should go" she suddenly speaks attempting to stand up but falling in the process.

Her face slowly hitting the floor as her head spins. As her chin collides with the floor her teeth squish down against her tongue.

A rust taste now settling in her mouth as it became more moist from the red liquid.

But hitting the floor hadn't caused this substance to appear.

She groans in pain before trying to get onto her feet. But the world seemed to be moving at a thousand miles per hour. But then again all going in slow motion. Trying to concentrate only made the pounding in her brain worse.

The rooms becomes a blur, until her small body had been lifted. Lifted by the arms of her original lover. The one who had been more obsessed and way more in love with her.

"Stop" she had quietly whimpered out. She was completely helpless. The blurred spinning was all too much to comprehend.

Though she had asked him to stop, she wasn't just talking to him. She wanted all of it to stop. She wanted to be at peace, not realizing she soon would be.

But he carries her bridal style before resting her onto the table. His hands caressing every inch of her body that had been uncovered. She was wearing a black skirt, and a simple white collared shirt.

She had just come home from work when he had requested her to visit. For what it seemed to be the one hundredth time. But she had decided to see him for the last time. To end things, make them final.

She wanted him to release her.

But his way off releasing her was different from what she could ever think of.

Her eyes meet with his as he softly smiles. And for the first time she smiles back.

His heart flutters at the unpredicted contact. He slowly leaned down to place his lips against hers for the last time. Her lips push against his. Clear force was pushed into them.

His hands traveling down her body as she was now starting to become numb. Her breathing slowed as his hand went up her shirt. Her eyes giving him one last look of sorrow and fear before they had slowly closed for the last time.

Her chest slowly rose and didn't seem to come back down. Until her lungs had released the oxygen it was holding ever so slowly. The pressure of her lips were no longer against his. They were limp.

He disconnects himself from her and admires her beauty. She looked peaceful. Really peaceful.

He was finally ready to release her, but he too would be going with her.

The nerves in her face allow it to twitch before her face relaxed. Slowly a red stream had ran out of the corner of her mouth. The same stream coming out of each of her nostrils.

He picks her body up knowing he didn't have much time. She needed to be fully released so that he could go with her.

Walking out his backdoor, he heads to the freshly dug out hole. It was deep.

Six feet deep.

Her hair swung forward and backward as it hung over his arm. Her fingers gently bouncing as he walked over the bumpy grass.

His lips lock with her one last time before the bright lights had shown against them. The sound of police men's voices vibrated through his ears.

"You don't have to kill her. Just let her go and we can work out a deal." one had said.

He chuckled to himself looking at what appeared to be at least ten guns pointed directly at him.

He wasn't afraid of being shot.

He slides to the right, closer to where he needed to be.

The sounds of guns being clicked off of safety made him laugh once more.

"Don't move or we will shoot!" they said attempting to threaten him.

If only they knew how humorous they had sounded to him.

His eyes travel down to his beautiful little brown girl. He smiled thinking about all the memories they had.

They would soon be reunited.

"Sorry to tell you this. But she's already dead!" he yells before his arms release her non living body down into the hole.

He listens as her small, fragile body drops.

"Fire!" one yells before ten guns slowly went off.

The first hits his leg, the next hitting his arm. Until the last one made contact with his eye before hitting his brain shutting down his whole body.

"See you soon liza" he whispered as his last words before his now dead body fell into the hole.

Their freshly dead corpses laid together. Somehow their hands were placed on top of eachother as a final resting position.

Their bodies slowly being covered in dirt as the cloud of smoke had formed.

Eternal smiles left on their faces.

You can't break a marriage.

So you known what they say.

Til death do us part....