Good Bye

"Liza. I can't love you anymore" the words escape from his lips even though he knew these words weren't true. He wouldn't get over her for a while, but he needed to. Or so he had thought.

"David, please listen!" she helplessly yelled. He wasn't letting her speak. She knew she was losing him. 

The tears running out of both of their eyes was clear enough to her.

"Listen to what? You saying you cheated because of some dumb excuse. It doesn't work like that Elizabeth!" The words so violently came out of his mouth making her step back. 

He was hurt. 

Badly.

But so was she, if only she could've gotten a word out that she had wanted to say. One sentence that would have changed everything. 

"Please" she whimpered before breaking into hysterics. Her small body shaking as she cried.

David watching her, his heart couldn't take seeing the love of his life so hurt. Knowing he shouldn't, thinking he should just leave instead. He walks up to her before pulling her small body into his arms.

He lifts her head before locking his lips with hers.

For the last time

Pulling away from her he heads to the door.

Her head immediately looking towards him, "David!" she cried out.

He gives one last glance to her before walking out, his last glance he'd ever have at her.

The last time she'd ever stare back into his eyes.

He loved her, and he could never hate her. But he was hurt, unknowingly that Liza was the one who was truly hurting.

Driving his car down the road his eyes water. Blurring his vision. His sight of such an evil world. Liza was the light to his world and now she had left him in darkness. He put his car on self drive before crying the most he had ever done before. But this time with no one by his side.

Liza's head dizzily spun as the walls seemed to be closing in. The room now seemingly to get darker. Gasping for the air she barely managed to receive she remained screaming out. Her balance now suddenly gone caused her to collide with the hard floor. She sobbed more softly as the world faded away. Her life was nothing without him. She was nothing without him. There was no reason to live...without him.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~

Waking up on a cold hard floor in a pitch black house now had meant nothing to Liza.

He was the light to her darkness, anytime she had him. Anytime his gorgeous brown eyes even simply looked her way she had felt at peace. She felt loved. And she felt wanted.

Now all she felt was guilt, heartbreak, and depressed. 

Starting to doubt that this wasn't actually her fault she walks into her bedroom to grab a piece of paper and a pen.

Walking to the bathroom she gently sobs at the fate she is about to give herself. 

She lost him for something she didn't even do.

She didn't ask for it, and never in her life would she ever ask for it.

She needed David's help, yet he wouldn't let her ask for help.

He didn't know the truth.

And now the truth was facing the small, emotionally wrecked girl.

The truth was too much to bare, alongside losing the love of her life.