Daca(3rd person pov)

David and Liza were sitting and watching the news. They were talking about the daca program possibly ending.  Liza suddenly shut off the tv causing David to turn and look at her. She didn't want to watch it anymore, it was stressing her out more than she already was. But to David, the situation was almost just a joke for his vlogs. He wasn't being serious for not even a second. And this made Liza upset, she was the only one being upset and stressed about it. Anytime she tried to bring it up with David he just made it into a joke.

  "What if daca does end?" Liza asks breaking the silence between them.

"Well then it looks like I'm going back to Slovakia!" David replies slightly laughing.

She sighs before getting up as she feels the tears starting to form in her eyes.

    David watches as she runs to her bedroom, confused he gets up and stands in front of her door. Listening carefully he can hear soft sobs coming from her, he decides to let her be. And walks back to the couch and turns the tv back on.

    Liza on the other hand was in hysterics as her cries became more violent. Her small body started to shake as her mind kept giving her images in her head. All about if David were to get deported, she couldn't imagine a life without him. And yet David didn't think about any of this. His main concern would probably be his vlogs her mind tells her. Her breath hitches as her mind starts to spin. Everything was such a blur and was going too fast. She finds herself struggling to breathe when suddenly her door busts open. 

    David's senses had finally hit and he realized something was wrong. He rushes to her side, picking her up and holding her as tight and close as possible. "Why was she having anxiety attack?" he asked himself. His eyes look down at hers, they were shut. Her breathing continues to hitch as he softly speaks to her. "Shhhhh, it's okay. You're okay, everything is alright" he says still confused on what had set her into this state.

    She was just fine, and smiling on the couch. And now she was struggling to breathe. But what he didn't realize is that she wasn't fine. And she hadn't been ever since this whole situation had started. While she had lied to him about recording videos, she was actually crying herself to sleep. She didn't want him to know about this, she knew he wouldn't take it seriously. He would simply say she was overreacting. All she did was want him to hold her and tell her everything was alright. And that he cared and was worried too. But he'd do anything to make sure they were alright. But instead all he did was crack jokes, and say stop worrying anytime she even said anything about it.

    David watched as the shaking of her body steadily started to slow as her right hand started to reach out to hold onto his shoulder. She inhales deeply before her eyes flutter open and lock onto his. He releases some of his grip on her so that he could fully see her. He hadn't realized it before, but her eyes had bags in them. And her face was a bit sunken in. Come to think of it he couldn't remember the last time she had eaten in front of him. 

   He reaches his thumb out to her face to wipe away the tear streams that were run down her face. Her eyes gently close as his finger runs along the bottom of her eye, and moving to her other one too. He pulls his hand away and rests it under her back as she reopens her eyes. The silence between them was comfortable as they just stared into each others eyes. Five minutes slowly and comfortably pass before David finally speaks up.

"Why?" he asks.

"Why what?" she asks with a raspy voice.

"Why'd you have an anxiety attack?" he replies.

She closes her eyes in frustration. How could he still be so clueless as to what was going on. Usually he knew everything that was wrong with her, and yet she had been hiding so much from him for weeks. She cried herself to sleep or didn't sleep at all. She didn't have an appetite hardly ever. She fake smiled and acted as if everything was ok even though it wasn't. And yet here he was asking her why she had an anxiety attack. This wasn't the first one though, it was just the worst one. And thankfully he had been here.

She opens her eyes again to reveal a confused expression spread across David's face. 

"I don't know" she lies before separating herself from David and standing up.

She takes one step forward before David forcefully grabs her wrist, she yelps in pain before turning around.

"Sorry, I didn't want you to leave yet" he tells her sympathetically. 

"Why?" she asks trying to pull her wrist away. 

She didn't feel like talking anymore, she just wanted to go out. Drink away her stress maybe. 

"I'm not letting you drink and drive for one." he tells her.

She smiled at David being protective, this was his sixth sense. Knowing her intentions, it was something she was glad he was finally starting to use again. Her smile faded, why was he suddenly so smart now? Yet he let her go through weeks through suffering and more to come.

"Why did you randomly have an anxiety attack?" he asks again like he previously had. 

She ignores his question and fights to get her wrist away. But he tightly keeps his grip before pulling her into his lap. She sighs and relaxes, she was angry, but loved the feeling of being in his arms. 

"Talk to me baby" he says against her head.

"Why don't you talk to me? How are you so uncaring and oblivious?" she asks.

"I'm not." he replies.

She sarcastically laughs becoming frustrated once again. 

"I'm so scared... of losing you. I'm scared of having to leave you forever. And I wouldn't make you come with me. Because I don't wanna ruin your dreams. But the thought of not being with you or holding you. Or even just talking to you face to face. I don't care about vlogging, I care about you. And I know you're stressed, so am I. But I thought you knowing how I felt would stress you more. I only joke about it so the thought of not being able to be with you fades. But now I couldn't just ignore you. I hate when you cry." he says as tears run down his face.

She just sits there speechless, unable and not knowing what to say or do. He was being a jerk because he wanted to make her feel better?

"So you're scared?" she asks.

He looks into her eyes and nods.

"I've never been more scared than this in my entire life."