New inlaw and new family member part 2

Recap :
We both busted into a laughing session but we interrupted when I hear a awfully familiar voice

He said " what are you guys doing here "

End of recap
------------------
Me and Matt both turn around and who we see is not a surprise. I recognize that voice from anywhere.

I say " Joesph what are you doing here " with a smirk.

Joe says " well I was getting to know your older brother and he suggested we come here so here we are now what are you doing here " with a smirk.

I say " me and your brother were hanging out since you were hanging out with my brother ".

Joe says " since we got that out of the way where the hell did you learn to drift like that ?"

I say " that's for me to know and you to never find out " then I say " let's go Matt see you later joe " .

Me and Matt walk out of the building and we walk to my car. Instead of Matt getting into the drivers seat I do. We drive in silence and I have a big smile on my face.

Matt says " you know my brother is pissed right ? "

I say " yup I know why ? "

Matt says " would you be happy if Joesph was hanging out with your sister if you had one ? "

I say " I probably would " .

Matt says " so how do you think my brother feels about me hanging out with his girlfriend ? "

I say " yes that's the point him and my brother were suppose to talk not go have fun without me so me and you hanging out is pay back but don't worry I will take the heat so he won't eat mad at you okay ? "

He nods and I continue the drive home. Once we get there I see my brothers car and joes car there but there's a new car there a 2017 Lexus RX.

So I start walking to the door but before I open it a girl opens it

She says " oh sorry I was just going to get my phone out of my car " she pauses " how rude of me I'm Stephanie and you are ?".

By now I'm livid joe has another girl in this house how dare he. I was only messing around with him now he took it to far. Breathe Ali breathe

I say " I'm joesphs girlfriend Aliyah I live here and this is his brother Matthew ".

Before she could reply dallas comes up from behind her.

Dallas says " oh you met my girlfriend Stephanie already ".

At that moment I let out a breath I was holding forever out. I smile at her definitely happy that she wasn't some girl that joe was using to make me jealous.

I say " yes I did " I pause " she's very sweet and pretty but can we finish this discussion inside before I freeze to death ".

Stephanie says " oh my god yes sorry ".

I smile warmly at her and say " it's okay don't worry about it ".

I say " umm where's Joesph at ? ".

Dallas says " don't worry he's asleep in your guys room which I've been meaning to talk to you about but it can wait till later ".

I nod and make my way up the stairs. When I open the door joe is spread out on the bed asleep. He looks so innocent well he's sleeping. I lay down with him and wrap my arms around him. I breathe in his cologne that I love on him. I pick my head up to see he's still asleep. I lift my head up all the way and place my lips gently on his. I try to pull away when he grabs the back of my neck and gently brings my head back down. He puts his lips back in mine and kisses me slowly and he flips me over so he's on top. Joe starts kissing me a little harder right when the door opens.

Dallas says " woah didn't know you guys did that maybe I should knock first next time... maybe .. I'm just going to go ".

I have my hands over my face embarrassed that he just caught us making out. Great he thought we were doing something else great fantastic. Joe starts laughing and I glare at him.

Joe says " you know it wasn't as bad as it looked right ? "

I say " oh yeah definitely my big brother walking in on us having a full make out session that's what every big brother wants to see their little sister kissing a guy on a bed with the door closed " my voice dripping with sarcasm.

Joe gets back on top of me. Lowers his head into the crook of my neck. I can feel his warm breathe on my neck and being this close to him makes me loose my train of thought. He brings his lips to my ear.

He whispers " one day love but not anytime soon I want it to be special ".

He gets up and leaves me flustered in the room by myself. Well at least he's not only thinking about that right ?. I'm deep in thought when there a knock on the door.

I say " come in ".

The door opens slightly and Stephanie pokes her head in . She comes all the way in and I sit up and pat the space next to me. She sits and quite for a while.

I say " what's up ? "

Stephanie says " I just felt like we needed to get to know each other a little more "

I nod and say " yeah if we're going to be seeming a lot of each other we do ".

Stephanie smiles and says " let's get out of here and go get something to eat and do something fun ".

I smile and say " yes let's do it " .

End of The Chapter
----------------————————————
This chapter is dedicated to AlvinSimon9 I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter till next time oh and don't forget to Vote and Comment