I might get a happy ending after all

* 3weeks later *

I'm home at matts house joe is literally right on top of me and he isn't squishing me but he's keeping me warm and I'm happy I get to wake up everyday like this. He must have felt me move because his eyes start to flicker open and a smile is on face.

Joe says " good Morning love " and he kisses my cheek.

I blush and say " great because you kept me warm all night how did you sleep ?"

Joe says " I slept wonderful love " and starts giving me kisses all over my face

Matt walks in well he's kissing face and says " I don't mean to interrupt your kissing fest but Ali I just want to tell you you got mail" .

He throws it at me and it looks like a letter and I look at the name and it's from the devil herself my mom there's no way I'm opening that. I throw it back to him

I say " Matt please throw that away I don't want to see it "

He nods and walks out of the room.

I sit up and get my crutches and start making my way to the restroom I but a bag over my cast on my foot and get in the shower once I'm done I turn off the water and I realize I have no cloths or a towel . So the only thing I can do is

" BABE !!! " I yelled

I hear joe yell back " Yea babe "

I say " I need a towel and some cloths can you get them for me please "

Joe says " yes hold on love be right back" .

* roughly 10 minutes later *

He knocks and says " babe I'm coming in I got you a Nike sweat suit and some socks and underwear and a bra and I got you a towel is that all you need ? " .

I say " yes thank you " .

Joe says " do you need help getting dressed to " .

I say " nice try now please get out so I can get myself dressed ".

I hear the door shut and I open the shower curtain thinking he left

" JOESPH ANTHONY RAMIREZ " I yell my face is burning red of embarrassment and anger.

Joe says " calm down babe I don't see anything I'm actually getting out now and I'm expecting you to most likely hit me but it was worth it "

By now my face is as red as a tomato.

I get dressed and I'm about to walk back to the room when I hear

" why do you want to see her now you've been gone all this time and now you think your going to be a hero and save her now who in the world do you think you are ? "

I hold my crutches and hop all the way downstairs as quietly as I could and I stop half and sit so I can listen

The man says " I have a right to be here she's my daughter and I've come all this way to find her and I will not leave without her ".

I thought my dad died and this guy has a accent like he's from England me being the dumbass I am one of my crutches slip down the stairs causing a big loud noise and I try to stay quiet but

Joe says " babe come down we already know your there "

My cheeks turn red and I think great I've been caught listening ugh add on to the pile of mess. I hop down the stairs and I almost fall when joe catches me I grab hold of my crutches and hobble over the guy who is at the door I examine him and he has hazel eyes like mine and he has the same light golden brown hair as mine and I'm about his height and omg I could be his daughter.

I say " hi I'm Aliyah but everyone calls me Ali " .

I put my hand out and he shakes it and says " I'm your dad and I'm here to explain to you why I haven't been here for you your entire life " .

Wow I can't believe I have a dad I thought he died in a car crash but my mom lied to me because he's standing right in front of me practically my twin.

He says " I know it's a lot to take in so I'm going to go back to my hotel and come back tomorrow morning so it gives you time to process things okay so I will pick you up for breakfast in the morning if that's okay " .

He says looking at Matt and joe and they both say " it's up to Ali we just want to protect her that's all ".

I say " yeah that sounds perfect see you in the morning "

With that I close the door and lean my head on it and close my eyes and take a deep breath .

Joe says " come on babe I want to take you somewhere just me and you "

I nod and say " okay "

Looks like I might have at least one parent that loves me but for now I'm going to focus on me and Joesph.