Chapter 9

Melody's POV

"Girl, what's with the long face?" Apple asked.

"And so early in the morning?" Yuri joined.

"What would you feel when someone call you stupid?" I asked out of the blue.

"Don't let them get to you I guess" Apple replied.

"You're in the top, of course you'll get that a lot. Just don't mind them *winks*" Yuri replied

I get that a lot, but it's so painful when it comes from someone special to you. Especially that "one" is your bestfriend. He knows a lot that I don't want to hear that effing word.

"I know I know, but.. what if it comes from someone close to you?"

"That'll hurt. Badly" Apple replied.

"Exactly Apple! Stereo said that to me a while ago, I was you know, surprised."

"Not surprised, you're hurt" Yuri replied.

"I was really enraged when he said that, I mean how could he?! He knows me and bla bla bla!"

"You were hurt this badly by just one "stupid" word? You're in love girl" Apple asked.

"No, and I don't want to any more. Period.You know what? It's almost first period, we should get going"

"Ok, ok your prudeness" Yuri replied.

Stereo's POV

I can't focus in class at all. Why did I even say that! I'm so stupid! I didn't mean to call her that..

Knowing her, she'll never forget that and she'll plant a grudge. *sighs*

"Mr Brent!"

"Wh...what?!" Oh shit did I shout that?

"You've got some nerve raising your voice on me, come to me after class!" Ms. Coleman said.

"Y.y..yes ma'am"

Great! I've gotten myself into bigger trouble, I have to deal with extra schoolwork in the worst possbile subject, MATH, plus Melody won't be there to help me. -sighs-

___ ***___

This day seems to pass so slowly and it's dissmissal. I'm here in the school garden, alone. I kind off miss Melody since we're always together. She didn't even looked at my direction and worse Troy's putting the moves on her at lunch and stuff. This is just perfect!

"Hmm?"

"Who's there?" I asked.

"What are you so angry about?"

"Oh Anne it's only you."

"Yeah and? Something you want to talk about"

"Yeah and spread some rumor about it?"

"What am I Allora? I'm not like her dude"

"But you are bestfriends"

"I don't tell her everything you know"

Should I even trust her? No, no no. She's the biggest plastic I knew.

"You and Melody fought didn't you? Typical. Me and Allora fight sometimes too"

"So what if we fought Anne?"

"At time like this, you need someone to talk to, other than your bestfriend, I know that feeling because I have one too you know. I'm not that heartless"  Then she rubbed my back.

Wow, I guess she had a good side afterall, but still.

Melody's POV

I couldn't take it anymore! I'm going to him! I knew where he always stays, the school garden!

I was going to him already but.. he's with someone.. else.

I want to strangle him! Is he taking advantage of the situation?! Why didn't he told me he has "someone" already?! Did Anne planned this all along?

I ran away, down the empty halls, until the volleyball court. I grabbed a volleyball and served it with all the anger I can muster. I need something I can vent on. I continued until my hands were swelling already.

I hope he's just doing this to make me jealous or something, well if he is!

He got me so bad..

 I served and someone returned it, I looked up, it was Tee.

"Tee? What are you doing here?"

"Just wandering, what are you doing here?"

"Venting"

"Hey wait are you crying?"

"Nah these are just beads of sweats!"

"What excuse do you have for those beads coming out of your eyes then? Wanna talk about it?"

I washed my face and freshened up, then we sat on the bleachers.

" I can't believe that Stereo liked Anne all along, they were comforting each other at the garden. I'm not even suppose to feel this way. I'm just his BESTFRIEND! But why didn't he tell me?"

He didn't say anything, he just pulled me into his chest.

"Wha..what are you doing?"

"I don't know what to say, but I know that a hug can easen things up/ Wanna go home with me?"

"Sure."