Chapter 2 (ENHANCED)

Stereo

"I think it's time for you to know who Clarence Hitchins is. " Apple started

"Are you really sure Apple?" Yuri hesitated.  She is trying to protect Melody of some sort. That is certainly intriguing

"He's Melody's guy bestfriend I'm sure he'll understand." Bonnie replied in defense. Something feels off here and it's really ticking me off.

"He's. . . " Shannon initiated but she shook her hands, rolled her eyes and tappedAppe

"Melody's Ex boyfriend..." Apple trailed off and closed her eyes.

"What? I thought she never had a boyfriend?" I was astonished, Melody never mention any man when we're together. Why did she kept it a secret. This is very breaching.

"And why haven't I seen him?" I retorted in in disappointment

"You were only in here last year, Stereo." Shannon replied.

"It all happened when we were 7th Graders. You see, Melody fell for Clarence and Clarence loved her. They were so happy. They were perfect for each other, the ideal couple. They were both honorary students, campus royalties, and they would represent the school in any occasions." Yuri explained to me.

"But that accident changed it all." Shannon added.

"When Clarence's grandparents died during an air crash, he was devastated. Although Melody comforted him, it was no use. He started drinking and smoking. Melody tried to understand him and helped him to regain his old self but he he didn't listen." Bonnie said.

"Then one day, we learned that he was already using drugs. He was very short tempered and he'd pick fights everywhere and Melody would be there to stop him. She feared that Clarecne might just kill someone." Apple stated.

"So she broke up with him and filed for him to be expelled. I wasn't easy for her. Clarence would come to school begging her to come back to him but she always tells him to straighten his life. Then it came physical,Clarence would even hurt her to make her come back to him. Then again, I'd kick him in the butt and fortunately the guy learned his lesson." Yuri said winking. 

I couldn't believe what I heard. Melody actually fell in love for someone and yet that someone broke her heart. I can imagine how painful that is.

All I could do was to thank them for shedding light into the matter. They warned me that I should never bring up this topic again, especially infront of Melody.

As I was on my way back home, I still kept on thinking about that Clarence guy. I kinda feel bad for him but I can't believe that someone could make Melody fall in love.

"That lucky bastard." I cursed out in my breath.

As I was deeply thinking about this, I was walking down  the street. I didn't notice that a truck was coming in for me. I couldn't move!

This scene is like a thrilling cliche part of a romance movie! I said to myself, which can be the last funny thing I'll thought if ever I die in here.

I was expecting to be thrown away or fall in to the ground. 

Well, I think I was half right.

This is really a huge damage to my manliness!

To think that out of all people that can save me....

Why does it have to be...?

UGH!

____________________________________________________

Ok XD So sorry for the short chapter XD