Chapter 7

Melody

Stereo? I saw him walking away, farther and farther. Stereo! Stop! He won't look around and he won't stop either. I ran towards him, but he seem to go farther. I can't catch my breath, I feel like my chest is going to explode my heart is palpitating.  Stereo stop!

I finally tripped.

I was crying, I suddenly felt so sad. Don't leave me....  please... no..more.. it hurts..

I heard a voice after that.

"Shhh. it's alright, No one's going to hurt you. I'm here"

Then everything is turning to white, as I slowly regain consciousness. I saw Stereo and out of instincts...hugged him immediately.

"It's ok, it's only a dream"

He helped me sit down and got me a glass of water.

"Are you alright? You look pale." I'm alright thanks." What did you dream of?" " I dreamt of someone special, then he's going farther and farther away from me, Until I couldn't see him anymore."

"Can I know who?" He asked with gentleness in his voice. I didn't answer. "It's ok, the teacher's meeting seems to be over, teachers incoming." "Hahahaha, thanks by the way" "Don't mention it, I'm glad I didn't lost you there, you were like having a nightmare."

It's not like a nightmare Stereo, IT IS a nightmare.

"Ohh, I see, uh oh, they're approaching Back to position!" I said and I pretended to be asleep, while Stereo ran to the main table and studied.

"Why, hello there Stereo, nice to see you studying." That voice, it must be Ms. Coleman. "Good Afternoon, Ms. Colemam" Stereo greeted. "Hmm? Where's Melody?" Since the couch is at the back of the locker, no one can see me, except the person on the main table, Stereo. I signed him to tell that I was asleep. "She's sleeping Ma'am". "Really? Wow, this is a first" 'go away please, go away" I said to her in my head. After a while, I opened my eyes and pretended that I just woke up and greeted the teachers. I feel like a criminal everyone's staring at me, and not just "everyone", that everyone is your teachers.

God, just swallow me right now.

Good thing, Mom came in the picture, and I immediately dashed towards her. -sighs-

I guess it's time to go home.

Stereo

Ahh, it's so good to go out with your friends, even though it's late. We're here at one of my troop's house, Levin's. It's been a while since we had a get-together. We were rocking our socks all night long. It's already, 8:30pm, but before we ended our fetish, Troy, the famous jock in our school, as always came up with dares planned.

In a glass bowl filled with multiple rolled papers, he requested us to pick one. Luckily mine says, "nothing", much to their dismay. Ok here's what they got.

Levin: Fill Allora's locker with love letters.

France: Put a panty in Sir Collin's briefcase.

Stereo: "NOTHING"

Troy: Make Nerdy Melody fall in love with you.

Holler: Hug, Fatty Lea.

I admit I'm glad that I didn't got France's dare but I wasn't really affected, not until Troy read his. You can't do that! You can't play with a woman's heart! Are you all crazy?! I said enraged. Cool down, I'll catch Melody for you. Troy said confidently. That made me snapped. "Don't you dare hurt her Troy or you'll regret it!" With that I walked out in anger.

I just hope that Holler would talk them out of this. He's the most matured of all of us anyway. I can't let Troy break Melody's heart. Even if it meant making Melody fall for me, atleast I'll catch her.