Chapter 1 (ENHANCED)

Melody

It's the first day of classes, ugh. There are so many people who shows PDA all around the campus. Makes me wanna puke. I went directly to my classroom, 9th Gr. - OLMC.

Oh, newcomers are here already. Judging from their looks they've transferred from public schools. Well you can't always judge them from their looks, I look forward to work with these people.

"Melody!" Someone called from behind.

"Oh, hey Apple." I greeted back.

"You've gotten sexier, Melody." She complemented.

"Well you're still sexy as always." I replied

"I dislike our uniform, it's hot and they made us wear longsleeves." Complaining about our school's new uniform.

"Stop complaining Apple, I actually like it." I said and winked at her.

"I think it's time for you to get your eyes checked."  She said, looking surprised about what I just said.

"Nah, my eyes are fine." I replied.

"Oh here comes, Shannon and Bonnie. Hey guys!" Apple waved at them

"Heyya"! Shannon replied.

"What's up?" Bonnie asked.

"Nothing much, there are new comers inside I replied.

"Too bad your seperated from us Apple." Bonnie said.

"It's not only her." I am really positive that it was Yuri who said it.

"Hmm?"We all turned around and saw Yuri. Haha!

"Wait you're on the other side too?" Apple asked excitedly.

"Yep! We're both from 9th Gr. - OLHR" Yuri replied.

"Too bad we're seperated."  I stated. 

"We'll still see each other during recess and dismissal anyways." Bonnie replied.

"Who's your adviser?" I asked Apple and Yuri.

"Ms. Iris Coleman." Yuri replied, smirking at me teasingly.

How lucky!

"Aww, you're favorite teacher is OUR adviser." Apple teased.

"Yeah, whatever. She's still our teacher anyway." I calmly replied.

WHY CAN'T I BE IN THEIR SECTION?!

"But stil, your favorite teacher is OUR adviser" Yuri emphasized it even more.

I just sighed because I might lose my control. Damn I'm jealous!

*Bell Rings*

We're all now gathered here in the quadrangle for the general assembly. It was still in the same routine, except for the welcoming address.  Then after the assmebly,  the class presidents were called.

You might be wondering why there are class presidents already. It's because it's already voted before a school year ends. So here we are now getting a disciplinary lecture from Ms. Clamp. Then she let us off.

Great, they must be already introducing themselves.  When I entered the classroom, they were all staring at me like I'm a criminal of some sort.

I still kept my composure and asked if I could enter. Mrs. Olga, our adviser, allowed me in and she said that they were waiting for me. Since I was the last to enter, I went on first. 

The thing that make me tingly is after I introduced myself and me as class president, Mrs. Olga wanted them to know that I was a  class valedictorian during my elementary and consistent from the very start. Then after everyone introduced themselves, I noticed something odd.

Stereo's not in this class?

Too bad, there's no one to piss off to. I exhaled deeply and just stared off at  the window.

Stereo

First days are really full of surprises.There are so many tranferees, not that I care. Some of them must be from publics. This year, my adviser is going Ms. Coleman. looks like I have another teaser for Melody. It's because she is Melody's favorite teacher. She's like an idol to her and more of a role model.

I looked around the classroom and looked for her, but to my dissappointment she isn't here. She must be in OLMC. Sheesh, the silence here is killing me. There's no one to talk to, now that you've mentioned it, I realized that Melody was the only one I'd like to talk to. She's not that ultra flirt and bitch girl which makes up the majority of this school's girl population

Everyone here is always going over the new fashion, beauty books, and other stuff.

"Hey, hey.. I heard Clarence Hitchins got rehabilitated." I heard in soft whispers. That caught my attention.

"Really?! Well he should be he might come for her again. Who knows what he might do to her." One said in worry.

I turned around to see Anne and Allora whispering to each other. Sheesh, I can hear it from over here? Who's Clarence anyway? I still don't know many things about my classmates since I'm kind of still new here.

I only transferred last two years or below, I can't really remember!

Recess

I saw Melody with her circle as usual, I approached them and they allowed to me to be in ther little talk. Just then, the Clarence guy, popped into my mind.

"Hey guys!" I waved at them and they offered me a seat. It was awfully quiet and I decided to bring up something.

"Hey uhm, I'm just curious but who's Clarence Hitchins?" I looked at Melody and she seemed so shocked. All of them were shocked by what I said. Melody excused herself of going to the restroom all of the sudden.

"Uhmm.. what's wrong?" I asked them.

Since our recess was only thirty minutes, the bell rang early and we eventually went to our respective classrooms. Man, what was that about? That expression on Melody's face, it's like she was really shocked, no more like afraid, but why? I thought she feared no one. Well she's still a girl anyway so it's natural for her to be scared of something.  But for her, to be afraid. Who could that Clarence Hitchins be?

.
.
.
.

The first day passed by quickly and we're almost to dismissal. Tss! The clock is really damn slow!

*Bell Rings*

Yes!

I rushed to Melody who was walking to ask her who this Clarence was, but then Yuri must have saw through me and immediately halted me.

"Don't ever ask her who Clarence is you here me?" She said with a threatening voice.

"What's all of this about?!" I asked.

"Come with us and WE'LL tell you."  Apple said.

"Alright, alright." I said while following them where they were heading. Their tone, it's very serious. Then this Clarence has a hot issue I guess.

Who is this Clarence Hitchins?