Chapter 8: Jonathan?

~Jonathan~

Well I woke at 6:30 in the morning well we all did, we ate a breakfast first and we put our baggages in different cars.

Miles went with Brittany in his black jeep, me and Lexie with with the black SUV which was my favourite, and Sage, Chad, and Kendall were in the black Ford truck.

All of us left to drive to the "Silver Moonlight" pack which is about 4-5 hours well depends on the speed. I told Lexie to go have a nap because it was longways to go.

4 hours later

~Dominic~

I was sitting in my office doing paperwork and organizing the rooms for the Twilight Falls pack, I was so focused on my work, My Luna came through the door saying the other pack was here. So I looked out of the window, three black cars parked in line, I thought to my self, damn that must make a fortune.

So me, my Luna ,and my Beta walked outside and waited for them to get out of their vehicles. Than a strong scent entered my nose, making me want to follow it. Than the alpha came out of his car with his Luna, damn he's lucky to have her, also the people t
In the car came out, than I seen him Jonathan, I was in shock and surprised he's different he's gotten more taller, from 5'9 to I don't know 6'5 and I couldn't help myself but stare at his arms, his muscles god why does he have to use a tank top?

I got jealous when a beautiful blonde went to grab him, I growled.

"Alpha Keller how are you?" Miles asked me while I was drooling over my mate,"ah good"

"Well I will telling you my friends names this is my mate and Luna Brittany, This is my beta Sage, the blonde guy is chad, the girl with brown hair is Kendall, and the girl with platinum blonde hair is Lexie and beside her is Jonathan."I looked at him in the eyes "don't get any ideas Dominic" Jonathan said through mind link, I thought werewolves can do that wait? He has his wolf?

"Well this is my Luna Jennifer and my Beta Xavier."I said "will you show us to our rooms please Dominic" miles added " sure thing follow me"

Their room were on the third floor near mine. "Kendall your room is 305,Chad in 308, alpha your in 318, Sage your in 320, Lexie your room is in 323, and Jonathan last but not least your in room 324." I pointed out

~Jonathan~

That bitch! He puts me near his room! Asshole, I sighed and made my way inside my room, I placed my bag on the bed. And I walked to Lexie's from and knocked on the door.

She opened it and she kissed me right in the hallway, I felt eyes in the me meaning it was Dominic "don't! I don't like it!" Dominic answered angrily,through mind link, I ignored him and Lexie grabbed my hand and yanked me inside her room locking the door.

"Lexie?" I said in a lustily way "I need you Jon, will you give me what I want?" She asked, I nodded my head as she pushes me onto the bed and her on top.

I was sitting up so was she so I kissing her neck, she wrapped her arms around my neck and she was moaning. "Want it to be that time when we're behind the waterfalls?" I asked wanting her to beg, "hmm yes!" She grind on me making me hard and she felt it also making her moan.

She took off her shirt and pants, she also did the same to me, than she pulled my briefs down and started to suck on my member, I gasped in surprise, as she was deep-throating my member.

~Dominic~

Fuck sakes it's been an hour since Jonathan was with Lexie, I hated this feeling of being jealous and pain also sadness, I wish it was me who i made love to him, i want him, I missed Jon my friend...my mate, that's all over because of me!, than I heard moaning and banging from the walls, "Agh gross their at it again" Sage told Kendall which making themselves laugh, "Well Johnny loves her, I am glad that he has someone that's there for him who's not an asshole like his mate" I whimpered when I heard Kendall say that.

I was in the kitchen looking for a snack until Jonathan entered only in his briefs but also heavy breathing, I went speechless and I can't help but stare at him, my god his abs are gorgeous everything on him is gorgeous. I wish it was me he was fucking, just by thinking of it, it made me hard.

"Like what you see?" Jonathan questioned me I nodded my head, he chuckled "ha well too bad Dom that could've been you on that bed but no" he said "can I talk to you?" I ask

"About?" I sighed "us" I walked a bit closer to him "I miss you Jon, I need you, I hate being with Jennifer, Your what I need...Friend, Mate" I whispered the ending in his ear,"Dominic I love you but it over now, i accepted your rejection and you should to." He said, I whimpered "but I want you back"looking in his bright blue eyes that looked so shiny. He sighed "it's to late, I asked Lexie to marry me" i shook my head "why?" I added "Because I wanted you to come after me, find me, but no you didn't, I was lonely, lonely for 9 years since I was 13!"Jonathan cried

"And I am sorry please forgive me?" I just wanted to take Jon and make him forget everything, "Forgive you fuck no! Where were you when I needed you through difficult times or when I get beaten, see nowhere, you were nowhere to be found I could see his tears flowing down his cheeks

" I love you!" I grab him from behind his neck and kissed him as long as I can, there was so much love in this kiss sending sparks through out our bodies like it was thunder and lightning, I stopped to look at him but he kissed back for a few seconds, and he let me go "I can't Dominic"

_______________________________
( 1096 words )

Dominic's mom Scarlett on top

Well what do you think?

Vote/comment/ share

Follow me I💙U Guys!

Xoxo 😘