Chapter 10: Wondering?

Short chapter

~Dominic~

When I seen his wolf it was pure white and has the same blue eyes, and his wolf stand taller than him 6'7 and more muscular.

Shit what did I get myself into? Saying to myself and looking at Jon's wolf. So I was the one to start the fight and I should finish it or I could try too,

After the fight he got me pretty bed but I handled it, my nose I think it's broken because it hurts a little when I breathe and my leg it was bleeding, even in my human form, Jennifer grab a towel and wrapped it around my leg, and I was limping toward Jonathan.

After I placed my hand on his check and push it away and ran to the pack house.

I yelled his name, "Dominic don't go after him...he needs time" Miles said holding me back "How much time he needs, fuck 6 years have pasted? come on miles...How long does he need" I replied in a sad tone.

"That I don't know but he'll come around when he's ready" I nod when Miles said that.

Jennifer walked me inside the packs hospital room and in the pack house, she gently placed me on the bed while the nurse and doctor came to take a look at my wounds."Babe I am going to wait for you in the other room" She left

The nurse injects a needle near my leg wound I am guessing it was painkillers, within a minute I didn't feel any pain, so the doctor removed the towel that was wrapped around my leg. Revealing a lot of blood...only from one bite? Than the doctor sprayed water over the bite, to see how deep this wound is.

20 minutes later after they finished my leg patching it with ointment, next was my nose which is the scary part, so than the doctor put his fingers on my nose and moved it back to the same place than before. When he was doing that the painkillers weren't helping and when he yanked his fingers,"aghh!" I yelled in pain grabbing my nose.

"Can you breathe?" He asked I nod

"How did you get into this position alpha?" He questioned

"Me and my Ex-Mate got in a fight" I answered back

He hummed and wrote on his notes.

"Ok Alpha, can you stand?" I slowly got up from the bed and I placed my feet on the floor and pushed myself off the bed and a sharp pain entered my leg. Which it wasn't like that before. I fell and the doctor catches me in time "well I am giving you some crutches for your leg. And the pain from your limb is from the bite which is really deep in your muscle and I recommend you to rest and take the pills twice a day and if your having trouble breathing come and see me" the doctor said and and the nurse gave me the crutches.

As I walked pass the door my dad was there waiting for me instead of Jennifer, "Tell me what the hell happen!" He yelled "Dad...I got into a fight ok"

"It ain't ok! What if you lost your title as alpha? Huh? It won't be funny if you did" he says in a angrily tone. "How could my other alpha take my place?" I joked

My dad just stared into my eyes thinking in what to say, "and whose this other alpha?" I heard my moms voice behind me. "Shit" I mumbled "go on tell us!" My dads voice caught in surprise. "It's umm..ah.."

"Its was me" I seen Jonathan behind my dad "Jonathan!" Both my Parents yelled surprise, "it's been a long time" my mom said giving him a hug and my dad did the same. "So Jon your the one that did this to my son" Jonathan nod when my dad said that.

"I wish you were my son-in-law instead of that other stupid in law or what you call Luna" my mom says looking at me in disgust that made me whimper and also my wolf. "Wow even your parents hate us" said my wolf saga

I groan "I am going to leave you three" I walked away from them and I realized how the fuck am I gonna get to my room when I have to go through stairs with crutches, should I just risk the pain or... I was thinking in what to do? Ah screw it i am going to sit outside and enjoy the view of the forest. I walked slowly with the crutches and I sat on the bench.

_________________________

{ 801 words }

Kendall on top

I💙U Guys!

Vote/comment/Share/Follow

Xoxo 😘