Chapter 19: Anything Else?

*ok the chapter is when everything happens at once just a little warning theres a inmate moment *

~Jonathan~

As we showed them their rooms "Jon...follow me" Dominic asked so I did, he lead us to our room, than he kissed me, "What's going on?" He asked, he looked stressed and exhausted, "What do you mean?" Looking down at him while he's in my arms "Well 1. Your brothers, 2. Maximilian 3. These powers from the goddess 4. Jennifer last but not least 5. Me? Pregnant?" He pointed out well explained. "Dominic Your stressed, Take a break..." I said "You know I can't I...agh.." his words were muffled when he quickly covering his mouth with his hand, than he ran to the bathroom. I went after him, he was puking. I gently rubbed my hand against his back when he was puking.

He was finished, "are you ok?" He looked at me and back to the toilet to flush it. He walked to the sink to wash up, "Jon...." "yeah babe? What is it?" I hugged him from behind, my hand went on his stomach, than Maximilian went excited and howled with enjoyment. "My Pups! " Max chanted "Jonathan, those are your Pups only, not Dominic's" Max's voice linkers in my head, "what does that suppose to mean?" I replied in a disappointed tone, "Both of you are mates which is good, and did mated, but you've didn't mark him". I was surprised when maxi told that which I forgot. So I turned Dominic around quickly, that got him surprised,"Jon..." he says my name.

I left him up that he was sitting on the counter, he wrapped his legs around my waist also his arms around my neck as well, "I forgot to mark you" I whispered in his ear.  his face was in a shocking phase, because he also forgot to, I was sucking on his earlobe, his moaning sounded so good, I just wanted to smother him with my lustily affection.

~Dominic~

The feeling of pleasure, going through my body, which was a good no great feeling, I sank my hands onto his hair and gripping it. Jonathan grabbed me and carried me towards the bed, and roughly dropped me on the bed, he fell on me and he immediately sucked on my neck. "Right here, is a great spot for my love bite" Jonathan says while licking my neck. "Ahh...Jon..." I moaned. He pulled off his shirt, throwing it somewhere than he attacked my lips I looked at him, his eyes were yellow meaning Maximilian has full control of Jonathan body. "I want Maximilian! "Sega my wolf howling, so he had my permission to take control.

~Sega~

"I Love you Max" I say and kissed Max's neck, he growled "I love you too" he replied. I moaned when he kissed my neck and chest, "Maxi! I need you!" I cried, "I am getting there love" Max winks and he went lower to my groin. I got up so did Max, he helped me too pull off my shirt. He locked his lips and growled again when he seen Dominic's body, than Max returns and went back to kissing my lower stomach. I moaned when I felt his breath hit near my groin.

"Shhh....babe" Max moaned than he pulled down my pants, showing my harden member....he sucked on it.

Minutes later, I was about to cum, but Maxi stopped, I groaned in annoyance. "Hold on Babe" he says and grabbed lube. And gently placed some in and around my hole and his shaft, he turned me around, which I was on my hands and knees. He inserted his hard shaft in me."Ahh!...Ma...Maxi!.." I gasped, he thrust again and I felt his head hitting my prostate,"Max!!!" I moaned when he hit my sensitive spot. "Shhh...." He coed, He'll thrust slowly in me I was panting, I felt his bare chest against my back. He kissed the back of my neck softly and gently, when he was going to do that again, he thrusted when he moved upper behind my neck. "Fuck!!!" He trusts again but more harder when he heard me swear.

Than he went faster and going more deeper. I arched my back feeling that great pleasure in me. Max was panting as well, I stand from my knees, my whole back was against Max's body. He hit my prostate again and he wrapped his arms around me also sucking behind my neck. "Agh!! Fuck...Your so fucking tight" Max voice hits my ears so did his breath that send shivers and pleasure in my body.

I enjoy hearing the growls and pants from Max, it made me more harder. "Ahh...ah..Max..Max!...harder....Harder!" I moaned loudly, he did what I command, he hit my prostate so hard it almost made me collapse on the bed, that made me weak from this amazing feeling of pleasure. "Oh yeah!...baby..moan...my name" Max says while panting. Fuck he's going so hard and rough, I loved it. He switched the position. I was on top of him riding. Before I was going to insert his shaft in me, he added more lube, than he sat in me for a few seconds, than I began to move. I went much faster. Max was moaning very loud, I am guessing his shaft felt a spark? Sending shivers in him? I smiled and moaned at the same time when I moved and his shaft was still in me. We're completely covered with sweat. As I was sitting on his member, Max sat up and he yanked my hair back showing my neck, he attack it by kisses and his spit. Again I felt more great pleasure I moaned very loud, than he bite on my neck. I howled in pain and pleasure, when I felt that sharp pain I  scratche my nails onto his skin. Which made him groan as well.

"Ow!...ahhh!..fu..fuck!" I moaned, he licked my neck removing a little amount of blood from the bite. I felt my stomach tightening I moaned "I am cu..cumming" I yelled while Max was still thrusting me. He got up again and hold me in his arms. Than my liquid shot all over us. I took Max in surprise and bit him. "Agh!" He growled and hugged me with his strong muscles tightly. "Fuck!" He says as well. So I did the same what he did, licking the bite.

"Fu..." he covered my mouth with his hands. my moans were muffled, "I am Cumming" he yelled I moaned when I felt his cum in me that was warm.

We both fell to the bed,heavy breathing, I was in his arms he looked at me, "I love you Sega" he kissed me, than with a blink his yellow eyes disappeared that was replaced with blue, Jonathan's back, so I did the same with Dominic....

______________________________

{ 1185 words }

A whole chapter of romance? I am proud of myself 🙂  Kyle on top

Vote/Comment/Share

Follow me

I💙U Guys!

Xoxo 😘