Chapter 25: Rogues

~Jonathan~

I shook my head when my brothers left.

"Hey forget about them, lets go back to our date" Dominic yanked my arm and walked towards the shore.

We sat down on the blanket, holding each other, looking up at the sky.

I had a feeling that something wasn't right, so I sat up to look behind us at the bushes.

"Leave Dominic" I said through mind link

"What? Why?"

"Rogues!" I shouted than shift into my wolf

"Go Dominic! Now!" I looked at him since he was still in his human form.

"No I am not leaving you ag-" before he was about to finish his saying a medium size pack of rogues was sighted coming out of the forest.

I think there was about 12 rogues, I can take down six, but I don't know about Dominic.

"Damnit Dominic! Leave" I said

"No! I am not leaving you" he shift

I quickly walked to him and muzzled his neck he looked at me

"I'll be fine, the main important thing is that you and the pups go to the pack house now" mind linking him.

The rogues were slowly approaching us, than I heard Dominic's voice "promise me you make it back" with that he looked at me and ran off into the forest.

4 rogues started to chase after him, so I ran at them so they won't get Dominic.

I jumped on one and I bit into the rogue's neck and snapped it, he died.

Suddenly I felt relief? From everything leaving the bad memories in the past and more happy moments entering my life...Strange

"There's three going after you" I said to Dominic.

Now let me dealt with the rest...

~Dominic~

"Go to the pack house now" I ran as fast as I can.

I immediately mind linked the pack about the rogues making them be on guard.

"Dominic where are you?" I heard Chad's voice in my head

"I am running to pack house"

"There's three going after you" after hearing that from Jonathan I ran faster than I ever did before.

"Miles and I are running towards you" he says in mind link

I was running so fast that I almost fell over a tree stump, hurting my paw I whimpered, "What's wrong? Are you ok?!" Jonathan said in my mind.

How did hear me? "I am it's just my paw don't worry I am almost to the pack house"

As I got over a steep hill one rogue jumped on me making both of us roll in the tall grass.

I struggled to get up because of my paw. And my limb was numb from the roll. But now I am standing on four.

Three of the rogues were circling around me.

The rogue with brown fur, getting ready to jump on me, as he jumped a white wolf came across my view, bitting deeply into his fur making the rogue whimper.

"Where's Jonathan?" Ryan asked along with his brothers

"At the beach where you guys found us"

Ryan, Kyle, and Joel ran to Jonathan leaving me and Jason with the two remaining rogues.

The rogue ran at me but I dodged his hit and bit on his left leg, causing bleeding. When I was looked at him, he caught me by surprise and landed on top of me trying to bite my neck, but I kicked him off, when he landed on his back I immediately jumped on him and snapped his neck by my locking my jaw.

I looked at Jason and he was still dealing with the other one. I looked to my right and seen miles and chad.

As they went straight towards the rogue shredding him in half into bites.

After we killed the hardcore rogues I thought of Jonathan... "are you ok did you make?"

"I am fin-ahhh!" I heard Jonathan whimper in our mind link, my wolf was hurting by the pain our mate was feeling which our pups were feeling to.

I gotta see Jon...

__________________

Hey my lovely readers 💙 sorry for not updating been busy with school...hope you enjoyed this chapter... oh and thank you for reading this and the 5k reads that's awesome 😇 lol keep voting 👍🏻👍🏻

Vote

I💙U Guys!

Xoxo 😘