Chapter 23: A Surprise Of Death

~Jason~

When Jonathan calm down, I walked him to his room. And got him to rest. As I was about to walk out, he suddenly grabbed my forearm. "Jason, in the top drawer look under my clothes you'll find a ring, get it for me?" So I did what he said and found the ring. It was silver and had small diamonds all around it, which made it shiny.

"Here it is?" I showed him, "please do this favour for me? Go to the pawnshop or jewelry store and trade it for a black or grey Metallic rings with silver or gold linings near both ends" I listened, where the hell can I find a metallic ring? For trade? "What if that's to exceptive?" I asked, "wait what are those rings for?" He smiled and chuckles "For Dominic...I want to marry him, I am going to surprise him tonight" I was surprised and happy for Jonathan. They're cuties, they might not show it in public that much but you can see it in their eyes.

"Look those rings are exceptive, but I need two, that diamond ring costs $7100" my mouth went to a O shape, "look I'll do my best" i added and walked to the door.

I quickly went to my room to grab my phone and Kyle's vehicle keys. I walked out of the pack house and drove off into town, that was about 20 minutes since the traffic. The mall was on a right, as I entered the parking zone I parked immediately. I walked to the closest jewelry store.

I went to the glass counter where the cashier was, " Hello sir. May I help you?" A girl with brunette hair and a black office uniform asked. "I hope you can, because I have a $7100 diamond ring and willing to trade for two rings, Metallic that are black or grey? For men?" I asked she looked through the glass counter for the men size rings. Than she pulled out a black box. And removed the silk cloth. It was mostly all gold and silver rings, I needed a one that doesn't have shine on them.

As I disagreed with the ring choices, she'll pull more rings out. "Last but not least" she spoke, as she pulled the last box out, I had a good feeling hoping that box has the rings I wanted. The rings were dark and were black,grey,jade,emeralds, and rubys.

That was really nice, all the rings had nice color to them. I was looking at them. Than I seen it, "black and gold" also a "grey and silver" "Metallic" rings. "There! Those two how much are they?" I asked. She grab both of them and placed them on a black cloth. "Your lucky these rings were on clearance, 2 for $750 luckily they weren't bought" she smirked, I gave her the diamond ring and got the left over money she put the rings in different ring boxes, I thanked her and walked out.

I quickly drove back, and rushed towards Jonathan's room. He was laying down and reading. "I found them" I pulled out the rings. He gasps "no fucking way! I thought no rings like that could ever fucking exist!" He yelled making me happy. "Thank you!!!" I smiled I also gave him roses. "Roses?!, you got those for us? " he asked "yep and your money" I handed to him. "Jason I owe you big time, if you need anything? Ask me" I nodded. As I was about to walk out Jonathan gave me the money. "Here take it, I don't need it, all I need is my Dominic." I shook my head "oh come on here" he begged. I can't argue with him so I accept the money even though I didn't need it as well.

~Dominic~

"Well if he tries to attack you? We'll be near" Ryan spoke. "Ok, well I need a rest for tonight, Dealing with Jonathan's parents and this? Is a bit of a headache." I responded "see you tonight" they walked out of my office so did I and walked to my room. I seen Jonathan resting on the bed awake, reading. "Hey babe" he says making me smirk. "Hi" I added, I undressed only in briefs and I seen a dozen of roses on the dresser as I walked to the bed. Jonathan's eyes staring at me with hunger of lust. That made my body shiver.