Chapter: 18: The Pack And Wolves?

~Dominic~

As I was training Jennifer was sending me signals for me to come over.

I ignored it, "may I talk to you later?" I mind link her she looked at me and nods.

-5:06 pm-

Training was over and everyone was exhausted and pissed off? except for Miles pack and Jon. "I am not really impressed with your pack Dominic?" Miles said. And I nod "I agree I am not impressed myself...their quitters..." I replied "hey! Come on alpha it's been awhile" some guy said in the crowd "it been awhile???... huh really?? I mean we've been training before alpha muller came...Miles I give you my permission to make my pack work more harder and less lazy" I looked at the crowd and hearing them yell.

"Enough!!! If any of you have a problem with that! I am putting you to work with the omegas!!  Or be treated like them! And I'll be pleased if you all show Miles and his personal trainers respect!" I yelled in my alpha voice and with anger, my pack is getting mad on a hardcore workout? Really? say to myself. "Who'll show respect to the omega" some girl yelled meaning Jonathan. Miles and I growled. "Who said that?!" Kendall yelled, nobody said anything "ha stupid bitch, who can't even stand up for her pack!" Kendall added. "Yeah what kind of pack members are you!" Jonathan says.

"Your not in this pack anymore omega!" A man said from the crowd, Jonathan let out aloud growl. He was ready to kill if anyone came his way. "Jon calm, calm down" Lexie says. "What a useless prick" someone says, than a loud cracking came running through our ears. Jonathan was in his wolf, half of the crowd was kind of scared or shocked when they seen his wolf standing 6 feet and muscular. Than He howled.

As Lexie and I tried making Jonathan turn back into his human form, we noticed that there was 4 other wolves....that looked like Maximilian...

The crowd was shaking from the other huge wolves that gave them each a death glare. Than they walked into a line of 5 walking towards the crowd. "Dominic! Miles! We have to do something?!" Brittany yelled. "Do what! we can't! Max took full control of Jonathan!" Miles replied.

The wolf that had a claw scar on its snout howls as the others looked at him...

"Jonathan! Jonathan!" I yelled and ran towards him, but Miles stopped me."let me go! I gotta get Jon!" I struggled in Miles arms "No! Don't!....Max hates your pack in what they did to him?!...Maximilian ain't going to let Jonathan have control not till he has revenge!" Miles said.

"Jon! Jonathan! Agh! Max!!!!" I yelled again. Than max looked at me and walked to me. Maximilian's eyes were bright yellow so I placed my hand on his head to calm him down. "Jon...come back.....maxi bring Jon back" I begged.

Max's eyes changed from a bright yellow to blue...I sighed in relief..."Jon? Baby???" I said than Jonathan turn back into human form, so did the other wolves. The 4 of them had muscles and tall like Jonathan but had different face features. "Jon!" One of them yelled at him to get his attention. "Brother!" Jon says, I was confused so was Miles.

"Can I speak with you?" Jon looked at me and I nod. We left the area and went to my office. Jonathan went to the room to get clothes while I waited. Than a knock from the door echoed the room. So I went to opened it. A man pushed me against the wall really hard and he was choking me, "Ryan! Enough!" I heard Jonathan's voice, the man let go of me, making me cough and gasping for air in my lungs.

"Jonathan is this the fucker that rejected you?" The other guy said." Kyle! I got over it...and now we're mates again" the same guy gave me a death glare, if I run my mouth this could be my death sentence here right now. "So why did you call us?" " Maximilian did, I tried getting control but..." "ah.. I see maxi wanted us" Jonathan nod. "Dominic I'll like you to meet my brothers" I was shocked and scared by seeing them tall and very strong, "well brothers to Max..."one of them said. "This is Ryan,Kyle,Jason, and Joel" Jonathan pointed out. I didn't even say a word.

"Well Dominic....I am warning you if you or your pack members lay a hand on Jon, you'll be 6 feet under." Ryan I think that said that to me. Making Jason and Joel laugh. Jonathan was face palming and sighed.....

"So you guys are related to Maximilian?" I asked when i regained my breaths with air, "our wolves are brothers" Jason said,"Jon when was this?" I asked again,"when I shifted into my wolf, Max told me...and he contacted them to meet me..." "when did you get Max?"

"When I turned 18" Jon said.

"And how are you related again?...." I asked, Kyle sighed "dumbass" I heard him mumbling, "Well we're all related to the Goddess, our wolves came from her, she also gave us power and our white wolves." Joel said. "Wait so you all can get pregnant?" I questioned again."no but we all have the same power....which is strength, some of us have the power to read minds, anyone's minds humans ,werewolves, and vampires, I am think it was Jason who said that. "Than Jonathan only has the power of birth?".

"Yes, but he can control that power, meaning he can grant it to us if we want it" Jason said again, "Sorry for all these questions but umm that's it? The powers that the goddess gave you all? Like mind reading,Birth, and strength?" I say while waiting for them to answer. "There is more but that's classified" Joel nods while he told that. I looked at Jonathan and thinking what else power did the goddess grant him? I was going to say something but Ryan interrupted me "And...the limit of powers we can have are up 3 but if we're the goddess favourite and respect her we can have 5." How did he know that I was going to say that? Than I remembered mind readers.

"Jonathan we're staying" Ryan said, Jonathan looked at him confused,"Why?" "Why? Well because luckily Dominic calmed Maximilian  down before he could attack anyone, when that happens again Dominic can't calm Maxi down, you can't let him take control" Jason says holding Jonathan's hand that made me growl. "Aww...Little pup gets jealous?" Jason joked, that made Ryan and Kyle laugh,my cheek were heated by embarrassment.

Than Jonathan spoke "Alright...Dominic and I will show you all you're rooms".

____________________________________

{ 1186 words }

Yayy another chapter and sorry for the short notice about Jonathan's half brothers, I forgot to put that in one of those tags 😊Ryan on top😘

Vote/Comment/Share

Follow me

I💙U Guys!

Xoxo 😘