chapter 9

' now. ..who is this neela. .? "

Suman's restlessness hightened time to time. ..she had her own reason for her restlessness. ..across the kingdom, there are so many kings who had more than one weddings in their lifetime. ..

  Though it meant to the welfare of the country , suman believed in concept of only one woman in a man's life. ..

Now, Neela. ..another  girl in her heart warmer' s life crushed her mentally. ..she didn't want to wait for shravan at his chamber. ..she left his room with obvious desperate. ..

She fell on her sophisticated bed with a 'thud '...Krithika who already slept at  one corner awoke with a jerk. ..she wasn't aware of her lady's turmoil. ..

" suman. ..are you okay. .? "

Suman didn't utter a word. ..

Krithika jerked her shoulders. .it was always the royal habit. ... ..sometimes it's better to stay away than recreating the same issue. ..

Krithika chose to be silent. ..her mind deciphered the possibilities of her lady's introverted behaviour. ..

She dozed off slowly. ..

Suman's thoughts still roared. ..

' suman. ..it's common that he may have another   woman in  his life ..may be  his sister. .?'

She consoled her at possible way. ..With the same hope,  she closed her eyes deliberately to get some sleep. ..

On the other side, shravan wasn't aware of Suman's thoughts. ..the long , overtired day   engulfed him into deep sleep. ..

------------------------------------------------------

  Morning sun beamed his rays in  to the deeper chambers. ..Suman clenched her eyes to the shiny rays. ..she rubbed her eyes and woke up. .

  Krithika and poorni stepped in with smile. ..

" suman. ..you woke up. .?Then get ready fast. .. water and sandal powder is ready to bath. ..you have to see some wonder. .."

" wonder. .?"

Suman arched her brows. ..

" suman...neela. ..I must say shravan has his best ever companion. ..she is too intelligent. .."

Krithika spoke with real wonder. ..

The name ' neela '  itself irritated suman. ..

" suman. ..I must say. ..she is the prettiest. ..her magnetic eyes. ..shiny skin. ..voluminous hair. .."

Poorni described neela ' s  beauty. ..

" leave her appearance, the way she take care of shravan. ..she doesn't leave him alone for a second. ..she always stood at his side. ..Their relationship is an ideal one. .."

Krithika added some more. ..

" mmmm. ..shravan is not less than her. ..He ensure his warm touch on her ,no matter where they are. .."

Krithika and poorni were  completely oblivious to their lady's death glare. ..infact, they  had oiled their lady's already  blazing thoughts. ..

They left the room unaware of what they had informed suman with. ..

'  the prettiest. ..caring. .woman. ..they are not leaving each other alone. .? Shravan kept on touching her. .? Doesn't he feel ashame to touch her in front of everyone. .? What about that woman. .? Doesn't she feel embarrassed. .?If  not. ,what kind of woman she is. .?"