chapter 24

Princess Sumantha ' s throat dried as they were getting closure to the outer wall of chola capital. ..her hold on Shravan's hands got tightened by time to time. ..

  Shravan looked her worried. ..

" suman. ..you're worried unnecessarily. ..you are unlike you. ..it's paining that you're in this state because of me. .."

  His eyes were moist. ..all of a sudden , she kissed his hands. ..

" shravan. ..I know I am more unlike me. ..that's because I am a woman. .it's quite difficult to comprehend how I feel now. ..I know my father. ..he's  fond of his people and country. ..His reputation is more important  for him than  my wishes. ..I don't want anything happen to you. ..that's why, I told Ranjith to come with us. ..I love you as I love my father. .."

      Shravan held her shoulders to console her...

" suman. ..nothing won't change if you keep on worrying. ..let's hope for the strength to get away from this issue. .trust me...I won't leave you at any cost. ..be calm and try to be normal. ..infact, this is the time when we should courage enough to face everything. .."

She nodded with a sigh. ..

    As the horses forwarded on,  the security guards stopped the chariot. ..they walked towards the chariot. ..

'Are they coming to  handcuff shravan. .?'

  Suman's thoughts stood still. ..she sweated unusually ...

       One of the guards bowed to suman and gently got hold of the reins of the horses. ..

  Suman looked shravan hesitantly. ..

At next instant, she was surprised to see the' mukya prathanis ' (like ministers )  of chola Kingdom. ..

    She immediately got down from the chariot and bowed in front of them. ..she introduced them to shravan. ..

" princess. ..it's the royal order that we should bring you to the anthapura  by royal pathway(meant for the royal family alone )    as soon as possible. .."

  Suman gulped to hear krithika. ..her face was out of colours. ..

  Suman guessed that  something unexpected had happened. ..

As the mukya prathanis were there, she couldn't ask krithika anything...

    Her mind pleaded god to save shravan. .she had some hope on guruji that he would be at her side. ..

     Suman had a  painful look at shravan. ..shravan gave her a radiant smile to be strong. ..

Suman went with krithika in another chariot. .. shravan was told to get down and he was requested to get into an another chariot. ...

   Shravan's chariot entered into the capital via another way. ..From here ,their path  devided apart. ..

-----------------------------------------------------