chapter 11

Shravan and suman lost tracking time in each other's embrace. ..

  Suman slept ,leaning at his shoulders. ..shravan sighed as it was almost past midnight. ..He scooped suman and gently placed  her at the  cozy bed. ..

He turned to leave her chamber. ..

" shravan. .."

She hooked her arms with his to stop him. .a smile crept on his lips. ..

" I was right. .."

He wishpered. ..

" What. .? " Suman mumbled. ..

" I thought you were awake. .."

His grin widened. ..

Suman got up from her bed. ..she wrapped her hands around his elbow. ..

" I won't get sleep for sure. .."

Her words choked as she was scared. ..

" suman. ..you should take rest as much as you can. ..so that we could withstand the enemy at near future . ..it's already late. .just go to sleep. .."

Shravan touched her head fondly. ..

Suman nodded ...

Shravan stopped at the entrance. ..

" suman. ..don't wait for me at brindavan henceforth. ..i have promised guruji that I won't  meet you in brindavan. .."

" what. ..but shravan. .."

  Her face turned dark. ..

" I promised him that I won't meet you at brindavan. ..did you get that. ..?"

  He pressed each sentences and winked. ..

  He left her room with a naughty smile. ..

Shravan. ..naughty. ..that means he could meet me at  anywhere. ..'

She blushed to  think his brilliance. ..

'So, obviously guruji knew my thoughts. ..He wanted shravan to stay away from me..but. ..why. .? '

  Suman had so many questions. .but... somewhere she felt relaxed as guruji would support her decision. ..

------------------------------------------------------

  It was the  morning sun shine. ..before suman get up from the bed, krithika handed over a personal letter to her. ..

     The letter was sealed. ..it was from shravan absolutely. ..

Before opening it. ..she looked krithika. ..

" Where is shravan. .? "

" suman. .He gave this letter to me yesterday evening itself. ..He told me to give this to you today morning. ..I was with poorni yesterday night since he requested. .."

  Suman is clouded with worries now. ..

' he gave this letter yesterday itself. .? He was with me almost the entire night. ..why he didn't  say anything about this  ...or...give it to me by himself. .? Is there any thing that he scared to discuss with me. .? '

Her mind yelled. .. ..she untied the silk thread that tied around  the  silk cloth...she ran her eyes at the inscriptions. ..

Suman. ..

I am on my way to get  secret information from one of our  spies . it is  quite complicated work too. ...i may not be in the fort for few days. .  ..i didn't have courage to tell you directly. ..moreover, I didn't want to  spoil the precious time that we spend together. ..sorry for not telling this to you. ..I left Ranjith here itself. ..neela is with me. ..