chapter 14

Bhaanu turned to leave the room ...she stood still by seeing suman. ..she neither  bowed  her head   nor said namaste  respectfully..

    Instead,  her eyes gauged suman from top to toe. ..

  A broad  smile crept in her face. ..she threw a meaningful glance at shravan. ..

  " Papa. ..you can challenge even thousands of war to win her heart. ..I was worried initially, that it's more unlike you to declare a war for a woman. ..now, I understood that  it's nothing wrong to do so. ..she is pretty and she worth it. .."

Shravan hung his head down in embarrass. ..

" and you. ..princess Sumantha. ..looking gorgeous. ..I like you. .."

She pointed at her and went out. ..Suman looked around quizzically. ..

Guruji who didn't want to be the part of further discussions slipped away for  his pooja rituals. ..

   Ranjith was yet to leave...

" Ranjith. .."

He stopped at Shravan's call. ..

" how is neela. ?.I didn't even see her. ..is she okay. .? "

   He inquired about neela. ..

" she is perfectly okay shravan. ..she is the one who saved you by reaching here on time. ..she was too tired that she might have run without a pause ...now, she is okay. .."

   Their discussion  about neela was getting deepened. ..Suman knew well that if she didn't negotiate them, they would keep on talking. ..shravan needed rest. more than that, she wanted some private time with shravan. ..

Hence, she deliberately made sound by coughing. ...

Ranjith understood and told shravan to take rest. ..

He left the chamber with a naughty smile.

..His smile disappeared at the very next moment to see Bhaanu at the steps. ..

   He hesitantly descended through the steps. ...those narrow steps were the only way to get down. ..Bhaanu stood at the centre of the staircase by blocking the way. ..

He waited by clasping and unclasping his hands. ..when his patience devoided him, he eyed Bhaanu nervously. ..

" please. ..leave the way. ..princess. .."

He said with due respect. ..

" What. ?How many times I could tell you that call me by name. .?"

  She was at anger yet her voice was soft. ..

" no. .you are a princess. ..I am a  senapathi at your dynasty. ..it wouldn't be right to call you by name. .."

   She rubbed her hands in annoy. ..

" senapathi Ranjith Singh. ..it's your princess's order. ..love me man. .."

She caged him in between her hands. ..He pressed himself at wall as much as he could to prevent their body touching. ..

" will any woman say her love directly to her man. ?.why don't you understand my love. .?"

  Her stiffness went off. .her voice was even more softer. ..

Ranjith cursed his day. ..her proximity already had an effect on him...infact, he too loved her. .

   ....shravan, Bhaanu and Ranjith were brought up together. ..they had four to five years differences. ..Bhaanu learnt all the war tactics and she had been reared like a boy