chapter 7

Suman viewed the two men who were fighting hand in hand with the enemies. ..as they were covering their face, she couldn't identify them. ..

She astonished to see,  the one who was swirling like a wind around. ..He was using   two swords at a time without much struggle. ..

  When they were closure to her, she smiled right back, acknowledging the unexpected timely  help. ..

They both bowed to her as a sign of acceptance. ..

Minutes later, shravan  saw suman fighting furiously. ..He stood awestruck. ..

She was like a goddess of fire. ..her face was glowing much like moon. ..blood strains on her beautiful face entitled her a warrior princess. ..she swung her sword brilliantly like a trained soldier. ..infact,as a warrior.... she was too much pretty in Shravan's eyes ..He forgot to wink. ..He fixed his gaze at her. ..

   " Ranjith. ..didn't I tell you. .. yesterday...that the moon looked so dull. .?"

Shravan dragged Ranjith near him. ..

Ranjith who was busy with fighting looked shravan annoyed. ...

'What happened to shravan. ..so weird. .'

Shravan didn't bathered about Ranjith. ..He wishpered in his ears. ..

....".see the full moon right here. ..the brightest ever. ..doesn't she resemble  the goddesses of fire. .? "

He pointed suman to Ranjith. ..

     Ranjith fathomed his thoughts. ..He smiled back. ..and engaged himself to the battle again. ..

  Suman noticed their discussion. ..

' what are they discussing about. .?I accept ,they helped at the right time . But  .who are they. .? what if   they  are one among them  ..'

  Suman's doubt soared at its height. ..

At  thinking ...  She failed to track the men who were dangerously close to her. ..

      Before she could decipher the situation, shravan paced forwarding her. ..He swirled her to his back and extended his left hand at her side to protect her. ..His right hand was charging on the men recklessly. ..

Suman stood stunned by his speed. .. .He swiftly turned to see her. ..Their eyes met with each other. ..

Suman stammered...at   surprise. .

" you. ..shrav..."

Shravan winked at her. .His eyes let out a mischievous smile. ..she was hypnotised to those smiling eyes. .. 

  Her face bloomed ...a widened grin appeared on her lips. ..her cheeks turned redder and her physique turned softer. ..

Shravan's proximity made her to shiver. ..she forgot where they are. ..she extended her hands to his face. ..

     she was about to remove his mask. ..

He stopped her by a negative nod. ...

Her brows arched to a question mark. ..

   shravan whispered softly  at her ears...

      " princess suman. .."

His warm breath at her cheeks made her weak. ..she closed her eyes as she was goosebumped. .

" I guess. ..we have to fight back now. .or else,we  may  headed to the heaven probably. .."

His words brought her back. ..she smiled firmly. ..