four .

Pump .

Me , Love and Purpp were going to me and Purpps apartment. We decided to stay there since Loves apartment was only reminding of us of Diamond. As we were walking in I️ saw Jawan. I️ wanted bust that nigga in his temple so bad! But I️ ain't even give that nigga the time of day and look his way. He was looking at me tho I️ could feel him. Once we got in the elevator and was up to our floor we rolled our suitcases off and went to our room.

It felt like a new start a little. It was around 11:00 pm when we were all done unpacking and stuff. We decided to FaceTime Diamond, but she didn't answer. She was probably sleeping. I️ missed her so much.. it was like nothing was the same without her here. She was like my personal drug that I️ was feening for.

After I️ got done thinking about her I️ decided to upload my song "D Rose" to SoundCloud since I️ had nothing better to do.

When I️ was done with that I️ was literally bored out my mind.

"Pump you wanna go to magic City or sum?" Love asked

"Hell yeah" I️ said. Right on time

We all hopped in the shower before putting on some club clothes. I️ put on some khaki ripped jeans, a black shirt, with my baron 11s. I️ sprayed some cologne, brushed my teeth, and put on some deodorant. I️ left my hair to fall over my face. After I️ was done I️ went to the living room waiting for Purpp and Love.

Purpp came out his room with some black jeans, a white tee shirt, and his shell toe Adidas. While Love followed behind him out the guess room with a strapless olive green dress, with some matching olive green Steve Madden shoes and her hair slicked back with some hoop earrings.

"Oouu ok, y'all look raw asf" I️ said balling up my fist cover my mouth and making find of a smooth face. They laughed as we began to walk out the door.

About 15 minutes flew by before we pulled up at the strip club. We got out after Purpp parked the car. We walked in and we each paid $15 to get in. Me and Purpp went to vip while Love went to go meet up with some nigga. I️ kept an eye on her tho, me and Pump been a little to hot these past couple months for us to just let Love or Diamond go out with any nigga out here.

As I️ was thinking and me and Purpp was taking shots & smoking it up, this one Brownkin came up and started shaking her ass in my face shaking me out my thoughts (corny but get it? 😭) I️ sat back and watched. She turned around and sat on my meat, but it ain't rise. Strippers didn't really make me horny, they had to do a little more than just sit on my dick. She started grinding and twerking as the light skin one did the same thing to Purpp.

We looked at each other and dapped up. We took out some ones and threw em. After a while the one brownskin took my hand and lifted me up. We walked to the private show room where she danced on me some more.

"What ya doing after you leave here tonight?" She smiled still dancing on me.

"Nothing why wassup" I️ smirked

"Come to my house and let me show you Wassup" she smiled. I️ smirked before she passed me her number and got up. I️ went back to where Purpp was and we laughed and dapped eachother up again

After a while of listening to music and keeping an eye on love. I️ was getting bored. Then this one fine darkskin walked over to me.. today was going well for me. Every time I️ got bored somebody always came to my rescue.

As she got close I️ realized she wasn't s stripper.

"Hey" she said smiling

"Wassup" I️ said nonchalantly

"What's your name" she questioned

"Pump" I️ said without any care

"Well mines is Danielle and you see her right there?" She asked pointing to this one bad shorty.

"Yeah Wassup?" I️ asked

"We'll see she wants your number and I️ want his" she said pointing to Purpp. I️ tapped Purpp and pointed to the Danielle girl before getting up and walking to her friend.

"Wassup shorty" I️ said posted up

"Hey.." she said shyly.

I️ pulled out my phone and texted Purpp

Might be going home without ya boy , keep an eye on Lo

"What's ya name" I️ asked

"Danae" she smiled

"That's wassup" I️ said

"What about you" She asked

"Pump" I️ nodded

"We'll see my boyfriend just broke up on me and I️ was just trynna have some fun tonight" she explained.

I️ nodded and smiled. I️ didn't have no respect for shorty after she said that.. she was just a lil thot anyways but now I️ had no respect for her.

"Word?" I️ asked. I️ felt the drinks and my high kicking in a Lil more as I️ stood there talking to her.

"Word" she bit her lip.

She grabbed my hand before leading me out the doors. I️ dapped up the bouncer letting him know I️ was coming back in.

We went across the street to the hotel and we got on he elevator going to her room. We got there and she unlocked the door leading me in. I️ sat my phone on the dresser and she pushed me back on her bed. She immediately whipped my dick out and started sucking and slobin on it. I️ bit my lip and just watched her.

I️ hope she ain't think she was getting anything in return. Ion eat pussy unless I️ know you or that you clean.

She stripped me and hoped on my fully hard dick. She rode me for a lil minute till I️ flipped her over and started hitting her from the back. She moaned louder than ever and just took my dick.

"Fuck Pump, your big" she moaned

I️ smirked and kept ramming myself in her, she moaned making me go faster. After a while she nutted then sucked my dick some more before I️ nutted. I️ was too tired to get up. I️ put my underwear back on and laid in the bed.

She tried to cuddle under me but I️ pushed her off. That wasn't the best pussy i ever had but sum straight for a Lil fuck. Right after that thought I️ dozed off.

-pumpswife 🍭

Wowzers Pump not shit ! -

He was kinda fucked up tho .. is that an excuse tho 🤔 ?

Soo should he tell Diamond or no ?

Do you think she gonna be mad or no ?

Welp, hope you enjoyed can't wait to see what I️ think of for  next chapter 😭 !

I️ surprised myself for this chapter to be real 😭

Thanks for reading tho guys don't forget to vote and comment !