seven .

Pump .

I woke up wit a banging ass headache, I felt like I was having the hangover of all times. I looked around and realized I wasn't in my room. I looked over beside me and seen some broad. I moved over and felt that Ian have nothing but underwear on, at this point I knew I fucked up. At least I was the only one to know for now. I doubt if I would tell Diamond.

I got up and slipped my pants on then my shirt. I checked my pockets for my phone and money but the only thing I felt on was my money. I tired to remember where I put it last night but my head was throbbing to much. Then it hit me along with a big ache. I sat it on the dresser, I looked over to still not see my phone. I was starting to get aggravated cause I couldn't find it anywhere over here.

I looked around where I was laying a little longer and was finally blowed. I flicked the covers off this bitch exposing her naked body. She moved around before waking up.

"Why'd you do that?" She asked

"Yo where my phone?" I spat

"Baby it's right here" she spoke

"Nah lil bruh sorry to break it to you but i ain't ya baby" I explained. She mumbled something under her breath.

"Wassup? What you mumbling over there?" I asked

"Nothing" She said lowly

"Like I fucking thought" I said before grabbing my belt off the floor and putting it on. She ran to the bathroom and threw up. While she was in there I grabbed my phone off the bed and walked out. I wasn't trynna sneak out or nothing I just was leaving anyways. I'm pretty sure that was quite obvious to her.

I unlocked my phone and went to my messages telling Pump to come scoop me. It was like 8:30 in the morning so I doubt he was up. Let the phone ring a little longer and he surprisingly picked up.

"Wassup?" He answered

"Come pick me up at the hotel across form Magic City" I spoke .

"Uh uh , holup holup.. I didn't hear a can you or please so try again" Purpps goofy ass spoke.

"Niggaaa stop playing, come scoop me" I said

"Got you a lil piece of cat now you think you running shit?" He said still playing

"Purpp dude.. Can you PLEASE come pick me up please" I said

"Ohh suree bro I am onnn thee wayy" He said, I chuckled before hanging up and going to sit in the lobby.

I was sitting there on my phone scrolling through Snapchat watching some people's stories when a pair of arms wrapped around me. I quickly hoped up and looked behind me to see the broad.

"Yeo don't come behind me like that" I spat, She she frowned

"So you just gone fuck me and leave me?" She pouted.. I felt no kind of sympathy.. I don't even remember fuckin her.

"Listen shorty.. to be truthfully honest with you I don't even remember fucking you, like I was all the way fucked up last night. To keep it a band with you I don't even remember you name and I hate to be so disrespectful or whatever you wanna call it but it's the truth" I explained

"Woww, So I was just a fuck and duck" she said letting a tear fall. I just looked at her like she was dumb.

"Do you even care?" She said sobbing quietly

"Like I said I don't even remember fucking you" I said standing there. Just looking at her

"Well Alright.." She said

She stood there wiping her tears.. I guess she was hoping to get some emotion out of me but I truly didn't give a fuck. I don't even remember if her pussy was good or not.

"Like I don't get it. I keep ending up with sorry ass niggas like you.. and I just don't get it" she said

"I'm sorry you feel that way" I said bluntly asf

"Dude you just don't give a fuck about nothing" she said

I just sat down and decided to ignore her.

"But I bet if I put a shot to your bitch dome you'd care" she spat.

"Come on" I said going back to the elevator. She just stood there.

"I said let's go" i said getting aggravated. I felt my phone ringing but ignored it.

"I don't care what you said you ain't my nigga remember?" She spat

I walked over to her and grabbed her by her neck walking her to the elevator.

"Push your floor number" I said. She did as told . She automatically went to her room door and unlocked the door.

I pushed her in there and pushed her one the bed she smirked. She obviously thought I was trynna be freaky deaky with her but that wasn't the case.

"Bruh ain't nobody trynna play these freak ass games with you, don't ever talk about my girl like that in your life bruh I will really disrespect the fuck outta you yo. Talking about her is like talking about me and youn see the nigga that don't talked bad on me walking around no more. So I hope you hearing me." I spat at her

"What makes that bitch so special?" She spat back. As soon as she called Diamond a bitch again I felt my face go read and my body tense up..

To Be Continued...

-pumpswife

Hope you guys enjoyed the last update of tonight !!

Anyways love you babies so much 💖 , have a good day tomorrow and a goodnight !!

I'll be sure to update tomorrow , so we can see what Pump does ..

What y'all think he gonna do tho ? 🤔

Why does ole girl want Pump so bad ?

Anyways thoughts on pump sticking up for Diamond ?

Thoughts on the broad ?

Do y'all think Purpp funny ? Cause I be dying as I type his lines 😭

Anyway goodnight fr love you guys bunches !! ❤️

Side notes ; footlocker and Macy's aren't really beside each other in New York there about a 45 min walk away from each other but in the book there literally right across the street from each other !

Also there's no hotel across the street from magic city I don't think ! Lols just thought I'd let you guys know

Vote and Comment !
Vote and Comment !
Vote and Comment !
Vote and Comment !
Vote and Comment !