five .

Diamond .

I opened my eyes and stretched. I had just woken up from my after work nap. I had never really had one until now to be fair unless Dex wasn't home when I got home from work. That was rare tho.

I dusted the thought of him off my head and picked up my phone to check the time. It was almost 12:00 and nana hadn't called yet, she was probably still closing up. I scrolled through my notifications and seen I had a miss called from Pump. I decided to call back.

It rang for a little before he finally picked up.

"What?" Somebody answered rudely. I knew it was a girl because it was to high pitch to be a dude.

"Um who are you?" I asked

"Pumps girlfriend, now who are you?" She spat. I was to nice of a person to have one back, that's something I hated about myself. I was so soft and I really would like to one day fix that.

"Don't worry about it" I spat back and hung up.

As soon as I hung up and sat my phone down nana called.

"Yeah?" I answered

"Que paso?" She asked in her concerned voice
(What happened)

"Nothing" I said , even I couldn't fake the pain I was going through right now .

"Diamond.." she trailed off

"Nothing nana I'm straight" I said. She just let out some air

"Ok, yo terminado so si queieres carminar con migo , vienes ahoura"
(I'm done so if you wanna walk with me , come now) she spoke

"Ok but nana why are you speaking Spanish?" I asked. It wasn't a problem but she never really spoke it unless she needed too or unless she didn't want people to know what she was saying... ohh made sense now.

"Nevermind nana , I'm on my way" I said

"Ok" she said hanging up, Dang no bye or nothing ?

I got up and walked about 15-20 minutes to Macy's . I stood outside the door before I took out my phone to call nana. Then somebody called my name. I started to shake my leg and ignored it. This couldn't be happening again. I heard it again and called my nana. She didn't answer tho m. I just pretended to be on my phone until somebody snuck up from behind me and hugged me.

I gasped for air and quickly moved to only see it was Quincy.

"Quincy!" I yelled before punching him in his chest.

"Ouchh" He pouted rubbing on his chest

"Quincy you can't just run up on me like that" I stood there still faced

"My bad but why you just standing here all lonely?" He asked

"Waiting for my nana to come out" I said

"She works at Macy's?" He asked

"Yeah, what you out here for?" I asked

"I closed tonight" he answered

"Make sense" i said

"What you guys doing after she comes out?" He asked

"Heading home duhh" I said

"How long have you been here?" He asked

"Are you giving me a pop quiz or something?" I giggle asked.