eight .

Pump

Don't hit her.. was all I kept saying to myself. I was so tensed and ready to stick this mf in her face but I couldn't. Even tho I don't bang with my moms she always taught to hit no girl. She put I.T to me like .. "how you gone feel if somebody stick Love in her face". With the thought of that I calmed down a little bit.

"I'm not hearing you Pump.. what makes that bitch more important then me?" She spat, now she was just trynna get me mad and I wasn't gone let I.T happen. I punched the wall and walked towards the door.

"That's why she ain't gone feel the same way about you anymore" she chuckled.

"Fuck are you talking about now" I said letting go of the door handle

"Last night she called and I answered , guess what I told her... that I was your girlfriend so good luck trynna get her back now" she smiled to herself

That was I.T she was bout to get I.T now. I pushed her back and choked her. I wasn't gonna let go untill thought started running through my head , what if somebody was to do this to diamond .. I was interrupted out of my thoughts as she attempted to talk.

"I-.. can't .. bre-at..he" she managed to get out . I pushed her head into the bed letting go of her neck.

"Pump I'm sorry" she said rubbing on her neck

"Bitch shut up, if you was sorry you would never did what you did" I spat leaving out the door. My phone had been ringing for the longest I finally took I.T out my phone and answered.

"What" I spat breathing heavy and red asf.

"Holup suh , who you talking to like dat ? Cause I.T ain't Purppster" Purpp said

"You outside?" I said

"Yeah"

I walked outside the door and was looking down at my phone about to text Diamond , then I bumped into somebody . I looked up to see my mom ...

To be continued ...

Thanks for reading 💖 ,

Thoughts on :

Broad ?

Pump ?

Purpp ?

Anything else ?

Sooo what y'all think bout to go down next chapter ?

I know this chapter really short but I'm not even supposed to have my phone 😂 Soo

Anyways have a good day guys. 🤗
- pumpswife