I Lost Her

PART 5

Donna: Declan you come with me! Tito you watch the door just in case things go left! Kathryn you stay with Connor! Let's move it!

Donna, Declan and Tito run towards the door, Tito opens the door and Donna followed by Declan started shooting the infected. Declan's father found an opening and ran dramatically into his home. Donna shot two more infected in the head then shut the door as Declan secured all the locks on the door.

Connor: daddy!!! (Runs and joins Declan in hugging their father)

Declan: dad? Where's Mom?

Bruce: umm...I'm so sorry son she didn't make it (emotionally speaking)

Declan: (Declan's heart sunk in tears and ran upstairs)

Bruce: Declan! Dec!

Connor: (cries his eyes out)

Bruce: it's okay son (Bruce picks up Connor and takes him upstairs)

Tito: this is fucked up

Donna: I know...

Kathryn: it looks bad out there...

Donna: they won't break through the door

Kathryn: I'm not talking about the door...this man went looking for his wife and came back empty handed. No help, no other survivors, no nothing which makes me believe there's nothing out there...

Tito: we don't know that

Kathryn: really? You're really thinking in your head there's hope out there?

Tito: listen we don't know what that man seen or what he went through

Donna: Kathryn I'm sorry but Tito is right we can't give up...we just can't and I'm not going to...

Kathryn: whatever... (walks out the living room)

To Be Continued