What Are We Going To Do?

Bonnie: are you ok?

Charlie: no... I'm not okay, look at this... we are trapped in this cabin with nothing to eat, and I don't even know if Bill is going to make it...

Bonnie: it can't be that much of them out there... we'll get our rest for tonight and by the morning we will take care of whatever is out there...

Charlie: okay, then what? Billy is dead weight Bonnie... carrying him is only going to slow us down.

Bonnie: then maybe one of us go look for a car or something... we can't just give up Charlie, we have children with us...

Charlie: alright, after we clear the infected, I'll go out there to look for a car.

Bonnie: I'll go with you.

Charlie: no I got this.

Bonnie: but it's my idea... I'm not bout to let you go out there by yourself...

Charlie: I'll be fine, trust me.

Bonnie: I'll be fine if you take someone with you.

Charlie: I'll take Justin with me okay?

Bonnie: thank you.

Charlie: alright, now go get some rest.

Bonnie: okay...

The sun finally risen, Charlie and Justin is gathering their weapons and supplies to take on whatever is out there standing in their way. Charlie slowly opens the door aiming his gun at any possible threat there might be, but nothing is in sight. Charlie tells the rest of the group the coast is clear and to keep a close eye on Billy. Donna closes the door as Charlie and Justin makes their way up the path then all of a sudden a shot sound off scaring the birds that were in the trees. Charlie is immediately on guard aiming his gun in the direction in where he thinks the gun shot came from.

Charlie hears Donna screams out Justin's name, Charlie turns around and sees Justin on the floor with his brains blown out. Another gunshot sounds off hitting Charlie in the left shoulder knocking him down instantly. Donna runs out to help Charlie putting his right arm over her shoulder trying desperately to get him back inside. Bonnie holds the door open yelling for them to hurry up, another shot goes off hitting Bonnie dead in the head knocking her back in the cabin. Charlie and Donna finally made it in the cabin while Declan shuts the door after.

Bianca: BONNIE!!!! (Rushing to her aide)

Will: who the fuck is shooting at us?

Charlie: I don't know... I didn't get a good look at whomever it is... (in pain)

Donna: whomever it is... just brought the dead down on our asses...

TO BE CONTINUED