Episode 15

Summary - I dont even know how to do 13. Haruhi in wonderland. I will just leave that up to your imagination./ 14- helping the newspaper club. We played a version of hide and seek. Kyoya explained some stuff to the newspaper club guys about threatening the host club.

Summer time had came around and Haruhi and i got a summer job far away from the guys. I didnt bother to tell anyone besides kyoya because he was the only one to keep taps on us anyway. Any way we were working when the guys showed up. How and why are they here? Not that im complaining. I love spending time with honey and mori.

Misuzu- oh my. What dashing young men you are. These hunks must belong to Haruhi and Sky. Why dont you call me Misuzu-chi.

Kyoya- hes an old friend of Rankas. They used to work together at the same shop years ago.

Tamaki- well naturally you would know.

Haruhi- kill me.

Me- no can do.

Misuzu- i went into business for myself two years ago and believe me running this adorable little pension is like living a fairytale.

Honey- so then, is haru-chan and sky like your indentured servant?

Kyoya- the girls are more like an unpaid employees. This also happens to be Rankas preferred method for keeping track of his daughters while hes busy working.

Tamaki- what the...? How do you know all of this stuff?

Haruhi- kill me.

Me- still a no.

Haruhi glared at me and i took a step closer to honey and mori.

Misuzu- take my little girls under your wing, he says. He practically begged me. And since i still can afford the expense of hired help, it works out for everyone. Shes a model employee, really. And sky well we are still working on the shy thing. Its such a shame i cant pay them anything. Oh, tell me what you boys think of this cute little apron they are wearing. I made them myself.

They all gave a thumbs up.

Tamaki- you are quite an exquisite seamstress.

*time skip*

We were outside sitting at two tables and drinking tea.

Kaoru- a job huh?

Hikaru- i dont get it. You turned down our invitation to Bali for this?

Honey- and we even asked her to go with us to Switzerland, didnt we?

Mori- we did.

Me- WHAT? When? I so would have gone to both of those places. What the hell Haruhi?

Haruhi- yeah well, i still dont have a passport, remember?

Me- oh yea.

Kyoya- which is precisely why i recommended one of our domestic resorts, and at a discount no less.

Me- wheres tama-chan?

Hikaru- why was your cell phone...

Kaoru- ...turned off?

Haruhi- i just dont think about it really.

Tamaki- did you say you have a cell phone?

Hikaru- we convinced her she should borrow one of ours so we can keep in touch. Sky has one to.

Kaoru- its part of a special friends and family plan.

Hikaru- yea we're in each others top 5.