episode 22

Today the host club was dressed like samurai.

Haruhi- why is he speaking in tosa dialect? You know i never wouldve thought that late Edo era cosplay would be this popular.

Kaoru- come on you cant be serious. Thats like one of the basics.

Hikaru- there are plenty of girls that find the late Edo era totally fascinating. Particularly the Shinsengumi.

Honey- and most girls who like it are complete maniacs about it.

Renge- are they popular because the noble nature of which they sacrificed their young lives for their country? Or could it be because of their stoic determination? Their chose yo live out their lives by the Bushido code? Or could it be...

Hikaru acted like he got hurt and began to fall and Kaoru caught him.

Kaoru- dont die brother.

Hikaru- im done for brother. Let me go.

The girls screamed ray and i covered our ears. My fans checked on us.

Me- im fine my lovelies. Are you ok Ray?

Ray- i think so.

Renge- or we're intrigued because the worship of this group of Renegade young men is forbidden. The Ikedaya Inn may be well known but its only because of hijikata. Just imagining him after the battle at Tobafushimi; his back to the north, as he sorrowfully wandered the streets of his home attempting to defend the honor of the Shinsengumi all by himself. I could eat three giant bowls of rice.

Haruhi- that was one hell of a history lesson renge.

Kyoya- not having us cast ourselves in specific roles was good advice. Allowing the guest to just be free to fantasize on their own was a brilliant idea, renge. Im very impressed.

Renge- i told you it would work. But you know i think dressing Haruhi as Soji Okita was perfect.

I walked over and stood beside mori who was having some tea. All the sudden he got up and had a spear. He used it to spear on of the decorations for the cosplay.

Me- takashi are you alright?

Haruhi- Mori-senpai.

Hikaru- why the sudden lunge?

Kaoru- youre not getting enough attention?

Tamaki- please calm down mori-senpai. I know youre upset that you only have one line an episode. We're three fourths through the season and you havent had you own episode is that it? Im sorry.

Mori- no. We have a trespasser.

The man got up and lunged at mori.

Man- takashi morinozuka.

Everyone- a surprice attack?

Then at the last minute he bowed on the ground in front of mori.

Ritsu- senpai. Please take me on as your apprentice.

Then the guest left and we all sat down. Mori and honey were having cake. The twins, kyoya, haruhi, and tamaki are on one couch. Ray was in the kitchen making tea. And i was standing behind the couch.

Kyoya- Ritsu Kasanoda, 1st year, class D. Heir to the 3rd generation head of the Kasanoda Syndicate, the most powerful gang in the Kanto area. He was admitted this year into ouran academy high school, he has long red hair, mean looking appearance, is reserved and has few friends. It is said that if your eyes meet his you'll have bad dreams for 3months. If you bump into him you'll end up in the hospital. And talking back to him sends you to an early grave. He is so feared by his classmates that they call him the walking blizzard.