Chapter 5

Chapter 5

" tris tris are you okay?" Yells four "I am fine come one down " as he get on the ledge I am sure I hear a gasp before he removes his feet from the ledge and slides down
. " how...many times have you done that" he asks breathlessly " including just now 2 why " I ask " no reason he replies still breathless .

I walk I've to the barn that Rosie stays in she has one to her self so I like to spend time in there it's peaceful when I reach her stall she is sitting down so I say "hey Rosie " she starts to stand but four says " who's Rosie " he gasps when she stands up so you can see her over the stall door .

I lead her out and take her over to her tack supplies " wanna go for a ride four?" I ask hopefull I live to ride Rosie " sure " is his response I show him his to tack her up then I mount her so does four with little difficulty . Then we start galloping I forget four is on the back and ride " track 2 " I whisper in Rosie's ear she's very smart and knows where to go then we are coming up on a jump I feel like I am flying then I hear four laughing I slow down and turn to face him " what " " nothing tris nothing at all" I ride back to the stables but when I get off four doesn't he asks " can I ride her I know how"

I am nervous at first cause she only let's me ride her not even my dad but i say "sure" I will stay by them . He moves forward and before I know it he is galloping and turning around when he stops I stare
"what ?"asks four "Rosie doesn't even let my dad ride her with out her bucking him off the only other person she allowed to ride her was a boy I knew back in Texas but he moved when We were both 10 I don't even know where he moved to"

four stares for a second then says " what was his name " he looks hopefull I look him in the eyes and gasp "Tobias "I say it carefully Incase fours not him I knew those eyes from somewhere. "Beatrice" he says at the same time we stare at each other for a second then.

I through my arms around him and so does he " I've missed you so much Tobias why did you move " I ask he sighs " my dad got a new job and forbid me telling anyone untill he were gone" "but why ?" I ask I am a little said he didn't tell me "he wanted out of Texas and got a new Job as mayor of this town I wanted to tell you so bad but my dad followed me everywhere I couldn't tell anyone not even you tris."
He looks sad as well then I smile " I am just happy I get to see you again Tobias " he hugs me for a while

then we sit down in the hays watching Rosie running around the fields just thinking .