Brother tears chap.13

Chapter 13

I just sit in my car crying for a little until I feel strong arms wrap around me. Tobias. I open the car door and fly into him wrapping my arms around him and not letting go like he is my life line.

He holds me and when I don't stop crying he carries me to my room the backway so I don't have to see my parents. He sits on the bed and pulls me on his lap whispering thing to me and stroking my hair thought I don't hear his words I calm down some."tris are you okay?" He asks worried.

I can't speak so I shake my head no "just what I thought listen tris it's going to be fine but you have to go say goodbye to them " I nod knowing I have to so I stand and wipe away tears " do I look like I have been crying?" I ask Tobias " no tris you look tough as nails " 😜

Tobias and I walk hand in hand down to the living room to say good bye. When I open the door Caleb's there talking with my parents . They turn around when Tobias closes the door I run to Caleb and hug him so tight it must hurt.

"Beatrice " he whispers and hugs me back tightly I never realized how much I missed my big brother . Then I pull back confused "what are you doing here Caleb ?"

"I heard mom and dad were leaving you for 2 months I couldn't let you be alone for that long " he says sadly almost "oh and hey Tobias " he says a little shocked by his presence but he figured out it was him

. " hi Caleb " he says stiffly "Beatrice "my father says "tris dad tris " I reply firmly "tris I am going to miss you " "I will miss you to dad " I say and hug him while I am my mom leaves without a word my dad following .

I turn to Caleb "so are you staying here ?" I ask not sure if I want to live with him and my boyfriend."no I have to be a little closer to the research lab my collage assigned me to but I will visit every weekend" he says

" ok Caleb I have to go do school work see you later " I run upstairs cause the tears that started forming when my parents left without a word well my mother with out a word hurt.

I go into my room and slam the door unsure of who to trust I thought my mother loved me enough to say at Least goodbye I guess not.