Chapter 2

"DID YOU JUST SAY FIFTH HARMONY" Alex exclaimed.

"Yes I did" my mom said.

"OMG Y/N WE HAVE TO GO SO I CAN SEE MY BABIES" Alex beamed.

" First stop all that damn yelling and second I don't know" I hesitantly said.

"Please Y/n" Alex said with a pout. "Okay but I didn't say yes because of your pout. It is because I want to see my mom beat the shit out of someone" I said.

"Okay first stop all that cussing for I beat the shit out of you and go and get ready we are leaving in a hour" my mom ordered.

"Am I supposed to be scared of you mother" I challenged.

"Girl get out of my face for I punch you so hard you won't even remember your name" my mom threatened.

"Okay I am sorry" I apologized and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Time Skip

I got dressed(Picture above)and went downstairs to chill while I am waiting for these slowpokes to get ready. My mom and Alex came downstairs both looking like a snack.

(What Alex is wearing)

(What your mom is wearing)

"Damn, Alex you looking mighty fine." I said

"What did I tell you about all that cussing" my mom asked.

"That I sh-"
I was interrupted by my mom's phone. Thank the lord cause I was about to get slapped.

"Yeah we are on our way" my mom said. "Okay girls lets go"

Time Skip

We made it to the concert and while we was walking in I bumped into someone.

"Y/n"