Chapter 30

Two Years Later

It has been two years since Dinah's kidnapping and one year since I proposed to her. Our wedding is today and I'm freaking the fuck out. (Y'all outfits above)

"Chill the fuck out ok?" Alex said while fixing my bow tie.

Alex is my maid in best man while my mom, Pete and Bea are my groomsmen. Dinah has Normani as her maid of honor and the rest of the 5H girls as her bridesmaids.

"Hey Y/N, I just wanna say that I'm honored to be one of your groomsmen. And if we didn't have that bachelor party I wouldn't have met my girlfriend, Amala.

^Pete

^Pete

^Amala

^Amala

I was about to say something when my mom came into the room.

"Y/N it's time to get into our places."

Soon the wedding began.  Dinah came down the aisle looking like a whole entree with two sides and a dessert.

(I really don't know how wedding work. When my mom and dad got married, I was super young and when my dad got remarried I broke my arm so I couldn't go to his. So this marriage process is what I think should go and what the internet has told me)

After Dinah got situated and people had their time to talk, it was time for the vows and the sharing of the rings.

"Dinah you can now say your vows."

" Y/N I just wanna say that I'm glad that you saved me from that horrible situation. And from this moment on, I take you as my best friend for life. I wang to honor you, encourage, and support you through this life together. When I or even you become difficult I promise to stand by you and try to get through things together. Till the day that I can't breath anymore, I will love you."

I'm tearing up now.

"Y/N, your turn." The preacher said.

" Dinah I didn't fall into love with you. I tripped and tumbled and hit my head a couple of times. I'm choosing to take every step with you. Dinah I believe in fate and destiny brought us together. But I also be we are brought together to do the things that we'd choose anyway. And I'd choose you, in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I would still choose you."

"Now that the saying of the vows are over, it's time for the rings but first is there anyone that objects the marriage of Dinah and Y/N?" The preacher asks.

We waited a few seconds and no one said anything.

"Well-

"I object!"