Chapter 17

Dinah's POV

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I looked at it to see Y/N texting me.

Goofy Goober- Good Morning Gorgeous. :) Its just another day that I'll fall harder for you, another day where I get those silly butterflies every time you smile at me. ( And don't say your smile is not cute because it is. Okay back on track now.) And most importantly its another day I get to spend with my love <3 Its just another day that I'll want to spend the rest of my life with you :) Goof Goober- Oh I almost forgot.... I am on my way with Starbucks so wake up.

I blushed after she sent those texts. I quickly texted her back a thanks and hopped in the shower.

After my shower I heard Y/N call my name.

"Honey I'm home!" I walked down the stairs and saw Y/N looking all daddyish right now.

(Y/N's outfit)

"No girl better have been talking to you or checking you out cause you all mine." I said

"Relax baby. I made sure that they knew I'm taken."

I take a seat at the island and drink my Frappuccino while watching Y/N making breakfast for us.

"Take a picture it will last longer." Y/N said. "Why would I take a picture when I have the real thing right in front of me."

Y/N walks over to me and leans in my face. Her lips brush mine. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. I want to pull away before I lose myself but I can't seem to...In this minty moment, my senses have been seduced and I can no longer think straight. "Dinah" she whispers slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them. I smile, my heart fluttering at her voice as I clasp my hands on either side of her face. Never before has my name ever felt so wonderful out her mouth.

We both pull away and Y/N looks at me.

I hesitantly looked up at her. The swirls of emotion I saw there made me gasp. Lust and desire. However, before I could ponder about it further, she pulled me closer to her and covered my mouth with her in a hungry kiss. As our lips crushed together, I felt like I was walking on air. It was magic, the way her lips connected with mine. Her mouth was so warm, the caress of her lips softer than I could have imagined and I opened my mouth with a low moan.

I then pulled away when Y/N started coughing. I asked if she was okay and she said yeah. Y/N stopped for a minute then started coughing again. I then went to get her some water and give her a pat on the back.

After five minutes of coughing Y/N finally stopped.

"Are you sure that you are okay?" I asked Y/N

"Yeah I'm fine."

-----------------------------------------

@Rockyblu14 Just wait