Chapter 20

Y/N's POV

I done fucked up. Just because I didn't want to stop smoking I probably lost the best thing that happened in my life.

I got on my motorcycle as soon as I saw her walking away and got into her car.

I drove to the Fifth Harmony house knowing that Dinah wasn't at her house.

*Skip drive*

I parked my motorcycle and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Ally asked.
"Me."

Ally opened the door. "Oh so it's the son of a bitch that broke my child's heart. I don't even know why you bothered showing up here. You know that I won't let you through this door." Ally said.

I picked Ally up and put her over my should.

"Y/N PUT ME DOWN!" Ally yelled while hitting by back.

I gently put Ally on the couch. And I gave her 10 dollars to make sure she doesn't go tell Dinah that I'm here.

"Hoe I want more that 10 dollars. Give me a 100."

"Deal."

I see Dinah talking to Normani and Lauren eating Hot Cheetos.

"Bitch I just saw you take one of my Hot Cheetos." Dinah said.

"And I saw you take one of my wings." Normani said.

"Fair Fair."

"Knowing damn well you can't hide eating a chicken wing." Normani mumbled.

"Normani shut up." Lauren said.

After hearing that conversation I decide to make make my presence known.

"Dinah, can I talk to you?" I asked.

"What the fuck are you doing here Y/N. I thought you fucking wanted a break."

"I did at first by I realized that I just lost the best thing that happened in my life." I said.

"And I know that you probably won't take me back but I want you to know that I love you and that I will never stop loving you. Even if you move on and get married and have 7 kids, I will still love you. If you want me to stop smoking I will. I just nee-." I was cut off by some lips kissing me.

I knew who lips there were so I kissed back.

Dinah stopped the kiss and said " I knew you was going to come back running to me."

I laughed and kissed her one last time.

"Make up sex?" I asked. ( Yes they have had sex before)

"No."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Any ideas?