Chapter 21

2 years later
Y/N's POV

Today marks Dinah and I's 2 year anniversary. I got dressed and went to go get her some flowers and her other gifts.(Outfit Above)

Dinah moved in with me a few months ago.

^The house you and Dinah live in

*Skip drive to get flowers and gifts*

So far I got Dinah some red roses, a teddy bear and a necklace with my initial on it.

On our 1 year anniversary I gave her a promise ring.

——-

Today is Dinah and I's 1 year anniversary. I told her that I wasn't going to be able to make it because of my job. She was sad but understood why I couldn't make it.

But I lied to her, I'm actually standing outside her house right now. I am texting Dinah because I haven't texted her all day.

You/ Dinah

How are you?

I'm fine.

You sure?

Yeah I said I'm fine.

Tell me the truth. Because I know you are lying.

I miss you okay! I miss you so much and it's killing me!

I knew I shouldn't have took that 5 week mission. But good news I finished early.

Open your door

Dinah's POV

After Y/N sent that last text I went to open the door. I open the door and see Y/N standing there with her hands full of things.

She quickly put the stuff down and said "Come to Daddy"

I ran up to Y/N and jumped on her knowing that she will catch me.

"I missed you so much." I said with tears streaming down my face. "Well I'm here now. Let's go in and we can talk more."

____________

Didn't know how to end the chapter

THIS BITCH BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!!!