Chapter 24

Y/N's POV

Alex and I were sitting at this gas station close to where I'm supposed to be meeting Tori.

"Y/N are you really sure about this. I mean you can't fight and you don't own a gu-." Alex said

"Then what's this?" I said pulling out a black desert eagle.

Alex jumped up in shock. "Hoe get that away from me. I gotta girl back home and I'm not trying to get shot today."

"I'm a trained professional."

"Bitch I know you lying." Alex said

It's now 4:58. I got out the car and gave Alex my gun.

"Here Tori probably wants me to come unarmed and that's what I'm going to do. I'll do the signal if I'm in trouble."

"Y/N even though I don't like you, I want you to be safe. If you die, the- then I don't know what I'll do." Alex said.

"I'm not gonna die. I'm Batman."

I walked over to where Tori wanted to meet at.

"Well well well. If it isn't my baby, Y/N." Trashcan said.

"First I'm not your baby, I'm Dinah's. And second where is Dinah?" I asked.

"STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT HER. SHE DOES NOT WANT YOU!" Tori yelled.

"And who said that? Cause I KNOW my baby, Dinah, didn't."

At this point Tori was shaking with rage. I noticed that Tori had something behind her back.

"What's behind your back?" I questioned.

"Oh just a bat so if you didn't come willingly. I'll make you come.

But only Dinah can make me come. Stop it Y/N now is not the time to be thinking about you and Dinah having sex.

"I'm not going with you. You crazy bitch. I'm getting Dinah and leaving." I told Tori.

"If you say one more word about Dinah I will bash your head in." Tori seethed.

I started skipping yelling "I LOVE DINAH AND ONLY DINAH. YOU HERE THAT BABE, I LOVE YOU."

Tori started chasing after me trying to catch me.

I then ran to a dead end.

"Where you going now Y/N?" Tori asked.

"See I was gonna try to get Dinah back but since it's a dead end here, I don't know what's my plan is now."

" I told you that if I hear you talk about Dinah I will bash your head in."

Tori swung the metal bat at me but she misses. Cause I got those dodges.

"Strike one"

"That's not how this works." Tori said again swinging the bat missing again.

"Strike two, one more and you're out."

"Fuck." Tori mumbled.

Bang. Bang.

I see Alex standing there with the gun pointed at the ground. Tori is laying on the ground with blood pouring out of her.

"Alex what the fuck did you do!?" I exclaimed.

"Relax she's not dead. I just shot her unconscious."Alex said.

"Wha- How? You know what I'm not even gonna ask."

"Bitch what are you just standing there for pick her up and let's go get Dinah."

_____________

Decided to give y'all an update.
Go read Love at First Match and follow me on Instagram @topoffkordei