Suitcases Chapter 3

-Shane's POV-

"It's most likely Sawyer's baby," she whispered, loud enough for me to hear.

"Most likely?!" I retorted," What the fuck Lisa!?" I made my way to the door.

"No! Shane! Wait! Uhh," she ran to the fireplace and picked up a camera," Dare Wednesday!" she pointed the camera at me.

"What the fuck? That's not even funny," I angrily said, not looking at the camera.

She turned the camera off,"Shane," she mumbled,"It's Thursday,"

-Joey's POV-

Meghan ran up the stairs, clearly heading to my bedroom.

"Where are you going?!" I called up to her. She didn't answer so I hobbled up the stairs after her.

She was standing over my toilet. I heard clinking noises, the sound of steel hitting porcelain.

"What do you think you're do-," I froze. When I saw what she was doing, I was furious. Before she threw the last one down the toilet, I pushed her.

"Joey! Stop! I have to do this," her eyes were filled with tears.

"Meghan... what I do, is none of your business," I took the remaining blade from her hand and pushed past her.

Before I left, I could hear her say," I've never loved anyone like I love you. Please, never leave me..."

I put my hand on the handle of the door and hesitated. Someone actually cares about me. I don't need to bottle up my emotions anymore because I had someone to talk to. I shook my head and walked back to the bathroom.

Meghan was sitting on the floor with her face in her hands. I knelt down beside her.

"Please don't worry about me. I know what I'm doing," I said, comfortably rubbing her back.

" That's the thing. I'm always worrying about you. Even if it's just something stupid. I love you Joey. I love you more than a friend," she said before crying even harder.

I put my arms around her. I felt pity for her because I didn't feel the same. I was in love with Shane. Not Meghan.

" I love you too, but as a friend. I'm sorry Meghan but I'm kinda into guys."

Meghan went bright red. She wiped her tears and stood up. She held her hand out for me. When we were both standing, in silence, she looked at me, opened her mouth then shut it again.

"I'm sorry. I know a lot has happened today and for that I'm truly sorry but this is who I am and I don't think I'll be changing for anyone anytime soon," It felt good to finally say it out loud.

Without saying a word, Meghan stormed out of the bathroom. My heart was broken. She was supposed to be the one I trusted with my problems and right after I get a huge weight off my shoulders she completely shut me off.

-Shane's POV-

The third time ringing Joey and someone finally picked up. It wasn't Joey as it was Meghan.

( On the phone) Shane:

Is Joey there? I need to talk to him.

(On the phone) Meghan:

Uhh, actually Shane.. Joey's not interested in you so you better stop ringing him! He loves me. Not you!

(On the phone) Shane:

What are you talking about?

(On the phone) Meghan:

It's none of your business! Bye       

(Off the phone)

I hung my head. I heard the bedroom door open, it was Lisa. She had two suitcases.

" Where are you going?" I followed her to the door.

"Shane, I know you don't want to be in this baby's life so I'm just going to go to Sawyer," she had guilt in her eyes. I stood up.

" What are you talking about!? Of course I'll take care of the baby, even if it isn't mine. I know what it's like to have a shitty dad," I held her arms, making her drop her suitcases.

" But Shane I-" I cut her off by slamming my lips into hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gonna leave it there ohhhh

Lol sorry for the terribly short chapter ^~^

I'm trying to make them longer but idk I'm kinda busy :3

Hope you enjoyed reading! Lol Dubai