Teenage Love (A Cameron Dallas Fanfic)

Ugh!! Monday, the worst, especially when there's school. My name's Julisa Grier. I'm 16, black hair, light brown eyes, and you can say I'm outgoing, I literally don't know a stranger.

Let me tell you about myself, well my family. I have two brothers, and a single mother. My brother's names are Nash and Hayes. My mom's name is Lisa. Nash is my older brother, and Hayes is my younger brother.

We all get along great, we aren't those regular siblings who just fight. Nash and Hayes both have girlfriends. I'm the only single one.

Hayes' Girlfriend is Maddie, She's nice, but I hardly talk to her. She has Hazel eyes, long brown hair, and her style is literally the best, edgy, but cute.

Nash's Girlfriend is Alexis, Aka Ally. Her hair is ombrè, she has grey eyes, she's short, and she's just the sweetest girl ever!!

Let me tell you about my best friends, my mains, my babes, Jaylyne and Julia. Jaylyne has long blonde hair, hazel eyes, and she's short. Oh yeah and she's dating Taylor Caniff. One of the "Cool kids".

Julia has long brown hair, dark brown eyes, she's kind of tall, and she's dating Matt Espinosa, yet again, one of the "cool kids."

Did I mention, its the first day of my sophomore year? I'm like so done with school, super annoying. I'm still in bed, and its 6:45a.m, I decide to get up to at least look a little decent for the first day back.

I quickly take a shower and wash my face, and do all of that. I pull out an outfit which are some high waisted faded skinny jeans, and a crop top. You can't really see my stomach, so those dumb school teachers best not complain.

I put on some Jordan's, and straighten my hair. Before I go downstairs, I take a look at myself one last time, perfect. I go downstairs and see Nash and Hayes waiting for me already,

"Ready?" Nash asks,

"Yup." I say, Hayes and I mess around while Nash goes outside.

"Both of you are going In the back seat, I'm giving a friend a ride." Nash say, Hayes and I go to the back,

"Who?" Hayes asks

"Cameron." Ugh!!! I HATE HIM. He thinks he can get every girl in the world. NEWS FLASH, HE CANT. Nash is a senior, and so is Cameron. Lucky them right?

We drive to Cameron's house and he's already outside, he gets in, I look at Hayes and he laughs. Yes, Hayes knows I hate Cameron. Hayes knows pretty much all my secrets,

"Hey guys, hi beautiful" Cameron says looking back at us, he winks at me, ugh can I just kill him? I hate how he always tries to get in every girls pants!! Its super annoying.

We get to school and get our schedules, I look everywhere for my girls, but I can't find them. We all see each other's schedules.

I got Nash in my first two classes,

"Hey look! We have all our classes together, except for last period which is Gym." Cameron says, getting a little too close to me, i back away, what a wierdo. I roll my eyes and walk over to Hayes.

I check his schedule, Hayes and I have first period together as well, and we all have lunch together. Which is great, because if I don't find- Wait there they are!!!

"Jaylyne, Julia!!" I say running over to the girls and hugging them,

"Omg Hey girl!!!" Jaylyne says,

"Hi Julisa!" Julia says, We all look at each others schedules, and just like last year, we got all our classes together, and lunch!

"Omg! We are gonna have so much fun! To bad I only have first class with Taylor." Jaylyne says,