Chapter 16

*At the photo shoot the next day*

I am so tired. I had to be here by 7 this morning. They had to dye my hair blonde and give me a balanced spray tan. They also cut my hair a little shorter. I really didn't want to cut my hair, or dye it, but whatever.

Im getting into my first outfit right now, its some white skinny jeans, with a red long sleeve shirt, a scarf and boots.

When I'm done I'm supposed to go to the make-up/Hair spot. Mom and grandma came today. I did not want to be alone. I quickly check myself in the mirror before I go. This all still feels like a dream. I never ever would have thought of modeling.

I get out of my dressing room and walk towards the make up guy,

"Hi." I say,

"Hey, Im Jorge, you can sit here." I sit down,

"I'm Julisa."

"Hi Julisa, well I'm gonna just give you a natural look, because you don't need a lot of make up."

"Okay." He starts putting on the make up and I swear he's like a robot. He quickly finishes and I go get my hair done. When the lady finishes my hair, its time to start taking pictures.

*After Taking pictures*

I really liked how the pictures came out. I'm so excited to see the final stuff. We're on our way to get lunch right now, I get to keep all the clothes I wore today. My mom took my phone away, she doesn't want me to get distracted.

"Julisa where do you want to go?" mom asks

"It doesn't matter, I'm just hungry."

"Alright."

Cameron's POV

Yes, I cheated on Julisa. I feel so bad about it. I know I shouldn't have done it. We are on a tour bus on our way to Las Vegas.

*Flash back to that night*

Julisa just called me, but the boys and I are getting ready to go out. I don't want to be sad over a girl anymore, so I agreed to go to a club with them.

*At the club*

We are all dancing and having a few drinks. I turn around and see a girl starring at me. She looks like Julisa, so I walk over to her.

"Hey gorgeous." I say in her ear,

"Hi."

"You wanna dance?"

"Sure!" I pull her onto the dance floor, She starts grinding and doing all these dance moves. I see Nash walk over to me,

"Ayy man, we're gonna go home now, the other guys are taking some girls home." I can tell he's a little tipsy, I'm not gonna lie, I had about 5 drinks and I already feel drunk.

We all walk outside and get into the truck, Matt and Taylor didn't come, they're whipped. I feel this girl touching my face, I turn around and start kissing her, soon we start making out,

"Yo! Cameron is getting it in!" Jack J says.

*End of Flashback.*

I don't know what happened after that, Im almost positive the girl and I had sex. Because when I woke up she was sleeping next to me, but I got her a taxi so she could leave.