Chapter 7

*In lunch*

Today I decided not to get food, its all kinds of nasty. We are all sitting together. Hailey is with Victoria, I really need to talk to her, I don't want to fight with Her.

"I'm hungry, let's go to the snack machine?" Julia asks

"Sure!!" I say,

"Jaylyne come with us?" Julia say, Jaylyne gets up, the snack machine is right outside of the lunch room, so Its not too far.

"Do you girls want anything?" Julia asks

"Candy!!" I say,

"Same" Jaylyne says, Julia gets me skittles and Gets Jaylyne m&m's, we go back inside, I see Hailey next to Cameron with Victoria at her side, Hailey looks at us and kisses Cameron, Cameron gets mad and gets up.

"Oh hell naaw Hold my m&m's" Jaylyne says handing me her candy, she runs over to Hailey, and as promised, slaps her or in her words "bitch slaps" her.

I look at Julia and laugh, yeah I'm mad at Hailey, but Jaylyne is such a thug. We walk over to them,  (No one's feelings were hurt in this part, I asked Hailey for permission to make her a bad person.)

"What was that for?!" Hailey says,

"Really? like seriously? YOU ASK WHY THE FUCK I SLAP YOU AFTER YOU KISS CAMERON?" Jaylyne says, before anything else could be said, the school cop takes Jaylyne,

"Eyy save my M&M's!! Don't let anyone eat them!" Jaylyne says being pulled away.

"Hailey why would you do that? You're my sister.." I leave the lunchroom, I can hear Julia arguing with Hailey. This all just sucks. I always wanted a sister, and when I finally get her, we have problems right away.

I go to the office and ask for my mom, I enter her room and she's eating.

"Hi honey." I go over to her, I feel tears in my eyes

"What's wrong?" She says

"Mom, Hailey and Victoria are trying to seperate Cameron and I. I don't care about Victoria, but Hailey mom. She's My sister."

"Honey, maybe dating Cameron is a bad idea." I look at Her with a mad face.

"How could you say that!! its your fault!! you all of a sudden bring in a new sibling!! Cameron means the world to me mom! I don't even give a fuck if I bearly started dating him, I've known him for so long."

"I'm sorry honey, but you can't give Hailey a bad time." Is she serious? She's protecting her? I get up and slam Her door, I don't care if this is school property. I walk out, yes, I walk out of school.

I walk home, and since I have keys and go into my room. Why couldn't Hailey just be okay with me dating Cameron? I was here first. She can't just pop up and get what she wants.

Hailey's POV

Okay, maybe I shouldn't have kissed Cameron, I shouldn't have done any of this. I feel so bad, and Julisa is right, we're sister and we're fighting over a guy.

Nothing of this is worth it. Victoria just got so much stuff into my head. I just really need to appoligize. I go back to their table,

"Guys, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I just don't know what got into me, Cameron, I'm so sorry. If you all are still mad I understand. I'm just sorry for everything. I promise I won't hang out with Victoria, I'll talk to mom to see if she can change my classes, not to any of your guys' classes, just somewhere else, away from Victoria. I'm again, so sorry."