Chapter 27

A week later

Julisa's POV

After being in this dumb hospital for a week I can finally go home today. I'm not allowed to sing, because I'm still having a little problems with breathing.

I haven't talked to Jacob or Cameron. All the girls left except for Julia. I spent Christmas and New year's eve here. It really sucked.

Kendall, Khloe, and grandma come visit me everyday. Mom wasn't able to come.

I'm dressing up to go home now. Julia brought me sweats. Matt and Julia are still going strong. I think they're so cute together!

I finish dressing and just leave my hair down. Julia walks in,

"Ready to go home?" She asks smiling, I smile.

"Yes mam. Is there paparazzi?" I ask

"Mhhmm. They keep asking about Jacob. Have you been on Twitter lately?"

"No why?"

"Somehow the fans found out about Jacob. They all want you two back together. They miss Jalisa"

"Well its not that easy.."

"Do you miss him?"  I actually really miss Jacob. He was different than Cameron, he always made me his number one priority.

"Can we go?" I say, she nods, we go outside where my security guard is.  Stacey hired a Security guard to be with me at all times, I seen him once, his name is Mike. He's really nice.

"Ready?" He asks, I nod. We walk outside I plug in my head phones and blast music. I really don't want to hear Jacob questions.

We get into the car and drive back to the house. I look out the window, so many fans screaming, I can't hear them of course, so I just wave at them.

As soon as we get on the freeway I close my eyes. Mike is also gonna be driving for us. Julia is in the passenger seat.

Can I have this dance comes on shuffle. (If you don't remember she sang it with Jacob)

After a while I feel my eyes getting watery, I put on my shades. I don't want anyone knowing I'm crying.

I force myself to stop crying when we get home. I say hi to grandma. Julia and I go upstairs.

I get into bed and she sits on my bing bag chair. I scroll through twitter for the first time since Jacob and I broke up.

Julisa don't be sad!! We miss the fun crazy you!
    Love you

#StayStrongJulisa You don't need a guy to make you happy.

Julisa we miss you!!
  miss you all too.