Chapter 24

This whole book has been during August/September so I'm gonna fast forward it to December, which is my Fav time of the year CHRISTMAS ♥♥♥

Julisa's POV

Let me update you on what has happened these last few months, Cameron and I have had ZERO contact. Last time I saw him was on the day we went to Disney Land, I'm still really close to my girls, they all get along with Kendall and Khloe, they're actually here in L.A today, I'll tell you the reason why later.

Jacob and I are still dating, he got signed to another manager, but we still see each other at least 3 times a month. He's gotten so famous. I also started singing, I lost complete interest in acting, I still model whenever I get the opportunity.

That brings me to why the girls are here, today I'm doing a Christmas concert!! I'm so excited its gonna be my very first concert. The girls,  and grandma are all gonna be there to support me which I think is amazing, but I wish Jacob and Mom were here, Jacob went out of town, and mom couldn't get here because of the stupid snow.

I have my own fan base, which is totally awesome! They call the fan base Julisians, I think it's cheesy but cute.

I have a few hours until the event starts, but I'm doing rehearsals in about 30 minutes.

We are all in the living room, Kendall and Khloe are here too.

"Hey did you hear half of the Magcon family is here? I think they might even go to the concert." Julia says,

"Hopefully they don't. I do NOT want to see Cameron, Jacob has scares because of him." I say.

"Are you nervous?" Kendall asks

"Kind of. I'm pretty sure I'll get more nervous when I'm actually on stage though. But for now, I'm okay." I scroll through twitter, I've gotten a bunch of new fans, I used to have 100k Fans, now I'm 100k away from a million!

@JulisaGrier Super excited yet nervous for today! Who's all coming? Remember there's gonna be a Q&A  and a meet & greet right before the concert.

Omg Me!!! I can't wait to meet you Julisa!! Love you!!
     Aww same here! Love ya more! ♥