Chapter 10

*At the airport*

We all agreed on meeting up here. Mom dropped off Hayes, Nash, Hailey and I. We are just sitting now, waiting for everyone else.

"Taylor says He's on his way with Jaylyne, Cameron, Matt and Julia." Hayes says,

"Its about time." Nash replies. I look at the entrance and see Jacob and Aaron walk in. Ugh.

"Look who showed up." I say. everyone looks up.

"Trouble showed up." Nash says, I see them walk over to us,

"Hi guys! I'm Aaron, and this is Jacob."

"Yeah.. We know." Hayes says. I turn around and see Hailey literally drooling over Aaron, I smack her arm to bring her back to reality. Aaron and Jacob sit across from us. Jacob is literally just starring at me.

I see Cameron walking in with everyone else so I run towards him and hug him,

"Glad you're here babe!" I say, He kisses me,

"I'm glad to have you back." We smile at each other and I go grab My stuff to sit somewhere else with Cameron. Of course, Cameron sees Jacob, and starts walking towards him, but I quickly grab his hand and pull him away before anything happens.

We go to the other side of the airport and sit down. Everyone else is together, but I just don't want any trouble.

"I don't want him near you." Cameron says, I grab his hand,

"I promise I won't go near him, only if you promise you won't do anything stupid."

"Well you shouldn't go near him either way."

"Cameron.."

"Fine." We talk and laugh for another 5 minutes until we see a guy with everyone else, Matt waves us over so we Grab our stuff and walk over to them.

"Hi I'm Jeff." The guy says smiling and shaking our hands

"Cameron"

"Julisa."

"Alright, well follow me, there are 3 jets, 6 in each. And since there's ten of you, 6 go in one, and the 4 left will go with me in the other jet. Choose right now." I grab Cameron's hand and go with Jaylyne, Taylor, Julia and Matt.

"Alright so Nash, Hayes, Jacob and Aaron will be with me." Jeff says, we walk towards the jets and get in. I'm so glad I'm not with Jacob.

I sit next to Cameron, obviously. I cuddle in close to him and fall asleep.

*In Dallas*

We all pretty much fell asleep. I'm glad we're at a hotel now. We have a suite, like a huugggee one. There's 3 rooms and two beds in each room. So we are all staying together.

Right now we're just chilling, the other people that are supposed to be here too are in a different suite. Tomorrow before the show, we are all gonna go eat breakfast to get to know each other.

I'm with Cameron right now, everyone else is in our mini living room. I unlock my phone, its 10:45 I'm usually asleep by this time.

"How do you feel about tomorrow?" I ask Cameron,

"I'm actually kind of nervous."

"Why? You love your fans don't you?"

"Of course! Its just that they don't know about you, and if they see us together, I don't know how they're gonna react. I just don't want the fans to be mean to you."