Chapter 25

I feel really bad about not saying hi to the crew. I'm just exhausted, and Cameron being here doesn't make it any better.

I hear someone knocking,

"Who?" I say getting up, man I really wish the door had a peep hole. I don't hear anyone say anything, I open the door.

"What are you doing here?!" I say, Cameron walks in, shuts the door and kisses me, I slap him.

"Get out!!!!!!" I say,

"Please, let me talk to you."

"Get out Cameron! I don't want you in here!"

"Julisa-"

"No! Just leave!!!!"

"You know you still have feelings for me. You don't like Jacob. You want me."

"Jacob is 100% better than you. Cameron, seriously, get out before I get security." He looks at me, and walks out. Ugh!!!!!! I hate him!!

Cameron's POV

I just wanted to get Julisa back. I realized Kylie isn't the one for me. I still truly love Julisa. I wanted to test Julisa, if she would kiss back, I would know she still has feelings for me, but apparently she doesn't.

I'm still planning on breaking up with Kylie. I just don't have any feelings for her. I want Julisa.

I'm walking back to the venue now. I go back to where everyone is sitting and sit next to Nash.

"How'd it go?" He asks,

"Bad. She didn't kiss back." I see Kylie coming,

"Who didn't kiss back?" She asks

"Don't worry about it." I say. She sits next to me and grabs my face,

"Okay baby." She says kissing me, I don't kiss back.

"What's wrong?" She asks, I shake my head,

"Nothing." I notice tons of fans walking in and sitting down, We are in a little booth, well its not that little, but you get the point.

I don't think they know we're here.

30 minutes later,

I see a guy walking on the stage,

"Who's ready to see Julisa Grier?!" He says, everyone screams,

"Put your hands together for Julisa!!!!!!!" Everyone screams and claps, I just clap, Kylie rolls her eyes,

"Can we go?" She asks, I shake my head,

"Why?" She asks

"We have to support her."

"She doesn't even like us."

"But I like her."

"What?!"

"You heard me. I LIKE her."

"As a friend right?"

"No." She stands up,

"So what are you trying to fucking say Cameron?"

"I already said it. Now sit down, you're blocking my view." She slaps me, and let me tell you, it was hard.

"Its over Cameron!!!!" She says literally screaming, the crew hears and looks at us, but the fans are too distracted by Julisa. I look at her and she's looking at us.

Kylie walks away. She goes to where Kendall is,

"Kendall, let's go." She says,

"No." She rolls her eyes and walks out.