Chapter 32

One Week Later

I have exactly two weeks until I go on tour with Justin!! I'm so excited!!!

I have an interview with pop magazine in 30 minutes so I'm heading to their studios, then after that Khloe has a photo shoot with her sisters for the Kardashian Kollection and I'm gonna go support her.

We get to the studio, Stacey is supposed to meet Mike and I here.We quickly get passed paparazzi and go inside. Stacey sees us and walks over to us with a girl

"Hey Girl, this is Stephanie, she's gonna be interviewing you, but she's also a huge fan of yours!" Stacey says, I look at the girl, I would say she's about 14 years old.

"Hey beautiful! Nice to meet you!" I say hugging her.

"Its a pleasure to interview you. I love you so Much!!!" She says smiling

"Aww I love you more babe!"

"Let's get started yeah?" She asks, I nod. She leads us into a room with a camera

"Okay so this is going on live t.v" Stephanie says, I nod

"Haha okay."

"Hey everyone! I'm here with Julisa Grier! AKA my idol!!! I'm so happy to meet you!!" Stephanie says, I smile

"Aww well thanks for having me here."

"Alright well tell us a little about yourself. How did you start with music?"

"Well when I first came to L.A I was supposed to model, but my amazing manager Stacey got me into some singing classes so here I am."

"So we hear something about you having an album and going on tour soon?"

"Oh yes! I'm working on music and I will be going on tour in about two weeks."

"With Justin?"

"Yeah."

"So we see you on the news a lot, still single?"

"Yes, I am still single, and not looking for a relationship."

"Okay so if you're single, why did you post those pics with Bieber? and all those indirects on Twitter?"

"There's a reason. I can't say though. Just know I am single."

"What do you consider Bieber to be?"

"He's just like an older brother to me. He's so sweet."

"I love him! Will you and him follow me on Twitter?"

"Of course! Bieber if you're watching this follow her!"

"Omg thank you. Okay back to the questions, you get a lot of hate, how do you deal with that?"

"Well I try not to let it get to me. My Julisians always make me feel 100% better though."

"Awww and do you still talk to old friends?"

"Like people from back home?"

"Yeah." Stephanie says

"Uhm kind of. I don't really have time anymore. I'm always doing something, especially with the tour coming up."

"Wanna give a quick shout out to them?"

"Sure! Uhm shout out to My best friends Julia, Jaylyne and Mahogany, my sister Hailey, My brothers Nash and Hayes, and the rest of the Magcon family. Love and miss you all!!"

"You forgot someone." Stephanie says, I look at her confused

"Who?" I ask

"Jacob..." She starts crying, I try comforting her